Thread: How did the dommes here get into BDSM?

Default How did the dommes here get into BDSM?

Hi all, I was just wondering how the dominatrixes here on EI got into BDSM and femdom in the first place, its a very interesting path for a young woman to choose.

Also may I add, I'm glad you all did! (Not that I'm a regular visitor to dommes, been once to a dominatrix but considering another visit very soon)

Quote Originally Posted by hurricaneharry View Post
    Hi all, I was just wondering how the dominatrixes here on EI got into BDSM and femdom in the first place, its a very interesting path for a young woman to choose.

Also may I add, I'm glad you all did! (Not that I'm a regular visitor to dommes, been once to a dominatrix but considering another visit very soon)
    i got in to it a good few yrs ago when i first discovered i had particular fetishes myself i grew up as an only child who always got her own way and always felt superior to men then as time went on i started to do alot of research on the subject as nring a Domme is something i always was then started putting it in to practice in my personal life and would attend events and got to know other ppl on the scene here and in the uk always pushing my own boundaries over the yrs eventually it just became a way of life for me ...i love every aspect of BDSM and im always learning more i do have my own particular favorites i love incorporating in to sessions but i love trying new things and im always wanting to try more

You got to love it!!!

Or else it just doesn't Work for me!

We have some great Dommes in Dublin!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Uoma Italiano For This Useful Post:

Mistressscarlett (23-03-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Uoma Italiano View Post
    You got to love it!!!

Or else it just doesn't Work for me!

We have some great Dommes in Dublin!!
    i dont think you can create an enjoyable scene if the Mistress doesnt enjoy what she does and i can most definitely say i do

Blog Entries

Read my interview. x

Quote Originally Posted by hurricaneharry View Post

I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren