Thread: Warm sweaty smelly feet for me?

1. Santa Warm sweaty smelly feet for me?

Hi,

I'm passing a few days in Dublin the next week for business reasons, I'd love to have some fun while in here.
    I don't know much the scene there, but here is what I'm looking for.

I am foot fetishist, I do enjoy warm, sweaty and especially smelly feet, freshly out of little ankles socks and tan pantyhose.

I like jerk off instruction while smelling between toes, verbal humiliation, forced socks and shoes smells.

I don't mind being pissed on and/or softly ass-fucked by a lady.

I'm looking for a caucasian, arabic or latin girl (sorry black & asian, not my type). From 18 to 35.

I'm not that much into cheesy latex/vinyl catsuits but more into casual clothes, jeans/sneakers or a nice dress.

I'm respectful, I will treat you like a Lady and worship your feet like a true Goddess.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perlimpinpin For This Useful Post:

Mistress Silke (20-03-15), Mistressscarlett (23-03-15)

3. Default

After reading this the first person that came to my mind was Ladyvonteese as i have for sometime wanted to do all of the above to her feet but for reasons have not yet, from talking to her over time she has expressed her liken to having her feet worshipped so id say she is very much one to get in touch with.. So down to earth aswel so a satisfactory time im sure is bound to be on the cards.