Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any new years resolutions?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    That wasn't a cigarette I was offering when I pulled down my pants!!!!!
    It was........ well.......
    I guess there's just no point in posting on the "how big is your cock" thread now.......
    My tiny secret little my confidance is, as they say "blown"

Luther............I still luvs ya............ xxxxxxxxLooks like at least 10" to me - still i am as blind as a bat.........xxxxxxxx Lizzy xxxxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default dont worry liz

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Luther,

Experienced he maybe but at what is another......couldn't resist that either.

My resolution is never to stop smoking ......... trying some reverse psychology.

xxx Lizzy
    dont worry liz
    As they would say here in my little part of rural ireland as consolation
    when some one dies. Yerrah be gad isnt he after giving up the fags anway.

Reviews

Experienced he maybe but at what is another......couldn't resist that either.

My resolution is never to stop smoking ......... trying some reverse psychology.

xxx Lizzy
    Well, I wish u luck & happiness in the new year as I do to everyone on this board
    A new years resolution for u: work on your bad attitude & remember you gotta give respect to gain respect....

Hot Lizzy Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Well, I wish u luck & happiness in the new year as I do to everyone on this board
    A new years resolution for u: work on your bad attitude & remember you gotta give respect to gain respect....

Pot, Kettle and Black come to mind.............You are the only man or woman on here that is still going on and on about what.........Nada.......

So you be nice to me for a change and then i will be nice to you in return as it is afterall the season of good will, but you wish me none - that my dear is not nice.

You dont write to me and i wont reply that would be the simplest thing to do would you not agree???

Ciao and i wish you and your family well and happyness for the forthcoming 09 even if you wish me no good at all, see i am the bigger of the two........ be nice its easy if you try i look out for some posts that you write and nearly all are full of nastiness towards me - shit you are enough to turn someone to drink - which i dont.......just like a fag.

Please leave me alone or i will start to report your nastiness to those in charge its not necessary and YOU know it - grow up however old you are.........

Liz Hilton.........

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Pot, Kettle and Black come to mind.............You are the only man or woman on here that is still going on and on about what.........Nada.......

So you be nice to me for a change and then i will be nice to you in return as it is afterall the season of good will, but you wish me none - that my dear is not nice.

You dont write to me and i wont reply that would be the simplest thing to do would you not agree???

Ciao and i wish you and your family well and happyness for the forthcoming 09 even if you wish me no good at all, see i am the bigger of the two........ be nice its easy if you try i look out for some posts that you write and nearly all are full of nastiness towards me - shit you are enough to turn someone to drink - which i dont.......just like a fag.

Please leave me alone or i will start to report your nastiness to those in charge its not necessary and YOU know it - grow up however old you are.........

Liz Hilton.........
    love1love3love5love7love9love2love4love6love8love8love1love3love5love7love9love2 love4love6love8YouTube - can you feel the love tonight - elton john

Default alechoran promises to..............

in 2009 i resolve to do more smoking/drinking/fucking/shouting/cursing/fighting/lamping/cowtipping/masturbating/lying/shoplifting/rustling/gambling/vivisection/gun running/pointing and laughing/bombing/kidnapping and such like.

and to be more slothful/mysogynistic/racist/sexist/hateful/arrogant/stubborn/ruthless/uncaring/violent/
    deceitful.....

and to cut back on the taytos or ice cream !!!

and to try and revive my opera career.
    (remember the opera aint over till alec fucks the fat lady!!)

YouTube - Pavarotti - Nessun Dorma

Reviews

Good resolutions Alec. I suppose theres no point in any of us making New Years Resolutions as we never carry them out for too long
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Default Mad or what?

Liz Hilton.........
    now just read the first line of my post to u & I wished you well for the new Year though I asked you before to ignore my posts I Will ignore yours, now I'm asking you again to stop interfering with your smart arsed delusional replies you just cant keep your horrible nose out of things you should have been banned a long time ago , now Stop....

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    cut back on the taytos or ice cream !!!
    Ah come on Alex not the taytos……jesus you have to have the odd vice.

Good choice of song for punting (none shall sleep)

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    in 2009 i resolve to do more smoking/drinking/fucking/shouting/cursing/fighting/lamping/cowtipping/masturbating/lying/shoplifting/rustling/gambling/vivisection/gun running/pointing and laughing/bombing/kidnapping and such like.

and to be more slothful/mysogynistic/racist/sexist/hateful/arrogant/stubborn/ruthless/uncaring/violent/
    deceitful.....

and to cut back on the taytos or ice cream !!!

and to try and revive my opera career.
    (remember the opera aint over till alec fucks the fat lady!!)

YouTube - Pavarotti - Nessun Dorma

Shoplifting.......must be a friend of dear old dotty aunt clarence - its a family trait.

God bless, wish you and yours a happy and healthy 09

xxx Lizzy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast