View Poll Results: E-cig vs Fags

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • E-cigs

    3 13.64%
  • Cigarettes

    4 18.18%
  • Dont Smoke

    15 68.18%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: E-cig versus Traeditional Cigs

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,870
    Blog Entries
    37

    Smile E-cig versus Traeditional Cigs



    Personally I find the nicotine hit from the e-cig to be far better than that of traditional ciggerettes , that said sometimes you just need a ciggarette....

    What do you guys think?
    C'est Moi

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSonyaxx (16-03-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post


    Personally I find the nicotine hit from the e-cig to be far better than that of traditional ciggerettes , that said sometimes you just need a ciggarette....

    What do you guys think?
    I don't smoke but what I'd be concerned with is that these electronic cigarettes are not governed by any legislation and no one knows what exactly is no them all. Some may be safe enough but as there is no legistation governing their contents manufacturers could put anything into them!
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,870
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    I don't smoke but what I'd be concerned with is that these electronic cigarettes are not governed by any legislation and no one knows what exactly is no them all. Some may be safe enough but as there is no legistation governing their contents manufacturers could put anything into them!
    Generally it's Proplene Glycerol and/or just Glycerol.

    All I know is my chest feels hella clearer since switching over
    C'est Moi

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

    Larrii (16-03-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    But I do enjoy a post coital ciggy
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (16-03-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,639
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    I dont smoke but id rather put up with real smoke than e-cigs, the smell off the e-cig is disgusting, not sure what flavour it is but its a horrible sweet smell and im convinced it gives me a headache

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (17-03-15)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Smoke or don't smoke,!!! I love smoking,,,had to give up a few times over the years, but once given the all clear (or not) I alwa go back,,,why you may ask? because I fucking love it!!!

    This vamping thing has got out of hand & should be banned or taxed or better still both,,,you can not simply Tranfer love of smoking to a funny colored plasticky thing

    would you substitute real sex with a a real woman for a plastic doll and a rubber pussy??? (Stupid question on here but you get what I mean)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    Smoke or don't smoke,!!! I love smoking,,,had to give up a few times over the years, but once given the all clear (or not) I alwa go back,,,why you may ask? because I fucking love it!!!

    This vamping thing has got out of hand & should be banned or taxed or better still both,,,you can not simply Tranfer love of smoking to a funny colored plasticky thing

    would you substitute real sex with a a real woman for a plastic doll and a rubber pussy??? (Stupid question on here but you get what I mean)
    Very good point.

    As an ex smoker I to loved to smoke, but alas I had to give up for health reasons.

    But I still enjoy a sneaky one

    E cigarettes are still not proven to be safe, at least the devil you know and all that!!

    But as a tool to help you give up smoking, whatever helps.

    But as a substitute????
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 16-03-15 at 23:18.

  12. #8
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Smithfield
    Posts
    443

    Default

    I find the e-cigg pretty good! It helped me quit smokeing after a few years! but.. From time to time...especially after a good sex a real cig is very welcome!

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sonyaxx For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (17-03-15), Hagane00 (17-03-15), Klittyliker (17-03-15)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    Smoke or don't smoke,!!! I love smoking,,,had to give up a few times over the years, but once given the all clear (or not) I alwa go back,,,why you may ask? because I fucking love it!!!

    This vamping thing has got out of hand & should be banned or taxed or better still both,,,you can not simply Tranfer love of smoking to a funny colored plasticky thing

    would you substitute real sex with a a real woman for a plastic doll and a rubber pussy??? (Stupid question on here but you get what I mean)
    Surely "vaping"

    Vamping is a woman being Sexy and glamorous and maybe coming on to you.

    Slight difference.

    Sorry to be pedantic.

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Both cigs and ecigs are bad news! I'm impressed with anyone who gives up the smokes and stays off them. I myself failed in my attempt at starting smoking at 13 - my first failure in life -lucky me!
    Seek and you shall find!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •