Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drunk on the job

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Judy View Post
    What kind of moron sleeps with a woman who is dwunk? I'll see you in cwourt, swir!

plus goes on the forum and brag about it.

What a stupid thread.

You should have leave !

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

Petros (16-03-15), simon2280 (16-03-15), Stella (16-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Judy View Post
    What kind of moron sleeps with a woman who is dwunk? I'll see you in cwourt, swir!
    Elmer Fudd?

Blog Entries

Funnily enough my next question was going to be... Was she drunk or just had one drink? Let's get this into perspective a bit here. Some of the ladies advertise having a glass of champagne with them or a glass of wine during the booking. They will likely have the smell of that drink on their breath for the next client who isn't inclined to drink, but that doesn't mean they are drunk.

Come around 7pm, I may feel like a glass of red, but I finish work at 8pm, so my last booking of the evening may have the taste of red wine on my lips (although I always use mouthwash before seeing a client). I certainly won't be drunk and don't intend to be either.

Having said that, recently I had to cancel a tour due to finding a drunk woman in the apartment when I got there and she refused to leave, so there are some out there. I imagine for the client who wouldn't know how much they had been drinking before they got there, it's not like you would instantly go in, smell the alcohol and know for sure they're drunk, you would realise that during the course of the booking and really who's fault is it? Personally I don't blame the client, he isn't taking advantage and he's not her keeper, as long as he doesn't abuse the situation.

With the situation that I had, I was there a good hour before I had twigged that she was still drunk and not just a hangover. She couldn't have left even if she wanted to, as she wasn't fit to drive. It was at that point I accepted that I wasn't going to be able to work there and drove back home for 2 hours.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (16-03-15), Petros (16-03-15)

Reviews

Hey, is it tomorrow yet?

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Funnily enough my next question was going to be... Was she drunk or just had one drink? Let's get this into perspective a bit here. Some of the ladies advertise having a glass of champagne with them or a glass of wine during the booking. They will likely have the smell of that drink on their breath for the next client who isn't inclined to drink, but that doesn't mean they are drunk.
    This is a fair point. I have often been asked if I'd like a glass of wine the the lady I was visiting but a I usualy drive to the apointment to I can never that them up on their offer I can understand that they would join me in a glass should I have a glass of wine.

There is one lady I see who I know loves a glass of red wine in the evening - she always asks if I would like a glass and I really would love to say yes as it is often late and I'm sure she would love a glass to but as I don't think she does Bed & Breakfast I always have to say no

Perhaps I should either book a taxi or go for an over night booking sometime

I have never got the smell of alachol off any lady I visited - but there was one lady I visited who I did think was a tad giddy during the apointment. She later told me that she had had a drink before I arrived. She certainly was not drunk though!
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (16-03-15)

It will be

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by roxyodeo View Post
    It will be
    ?.........

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by roxyodeo View Post