Thread: I was so tired this morning

Default I was so tired this morning

that I got into my little car and just drove and drove, but I still couldnt sleep, all these rude people just kept honking and using their flashing sirens, have they no shame

I thought they were friendly at first as they kept waving at me but nooooooooooo

so so tired and coco got cold

Reviews

What is the point in creating this thread ? Is there any ? Are you just so bored that you had to ?
    I have no signature at the moment

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    What is the point in creating this thread ? Is there any ? Are you just so bored that you had to ?

Would have to say that its more than likely one of two people - that would be PigPaws or Roryman..........anyone seen him lately......... some people only live to be horrible and some are just horrible........

Well it for sure couldnt be me that was driving around cos i don't drive - oops...... xxx

Hope you had a good one and enjoyed the book.

Lizzy H xx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post

Well it for sure couldnt be me that was driving around cos i don't drive - oops...... xxx

Lizzy H xx

Well you drive me.......YouTube - Britney Spears - (You Drive Me) Crazy

Tee hee hee....

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Well you drive me.......YouTube - Britney Spears - (You Drive Me) Crazy

Tee hee hee....

This poster everyone is Paws Mr........5 Posts so i would ignore him if i were you cos he is just pure evil............ Luther dont post on anything this idiot has written on please.........thanks hon xxxxx L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Ass Lil View Post
    that I got into my little car and just drove and drove, but I still couldnt sleep, all these rude people just kept honking and using their flashing sirens, have they no shame

I thought they were friendly at first as they kept waving at me but nooooooooooo

so so tired and coco got cold
    Oh you're so funny! See ya around NOT