Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: child abuse

Reviews

Default child abuse

Hi ladies and gentlemen now im not political but seriously all the abuse claims against sinn fein/ira and gerry adams changing his story every five mins he is as corrupt as mugambe.
    Boys and girls suffered as the hands here but yet these fucks want to lead the country we tought they were ridin us 5 years ago we will get stuffed now.
    Gerry adans brother waz done for incest and he was hidin him in donegal 15 years ago hw would gave been clipped dirty fucker my point its tjme gerry adams stood up and fucked off the liar and help all those people abused or will it be another jimmy saville.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bendmychasis For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (13-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bendmychasis View Post
    Hi ladies and gentlemen now im not political but seriously all the abuse claims against sinn fein/ira and gerry adams changing his story every five mins he is as corrupt as mugambe.
    Boys and girls suffered as the hands here but yet these fucks want to lead the country we tought they were ridin us 5 years ago we will get stuffed now.
    Gerry adans brother waz done for incest and he was hidin him in donegal 15 years ago hw would gave been clipped dirty fucker my point its tjme gerry adams stood up and fucked off the liar and help all those people abused or will it be another jimmy saville.
    Go,s to show any one who vote,s for them is a fool, they are no better than the church and as for the economy not a clue, their figures don,t add up

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (13-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Go,s to show any one who vote,s for them is a fool, they are no better than the church and as for the economy not a clue, their figures don,t add up
    I used to like Sinn Fein, controversial I know, but I'm speaking locally not nationwide.To be fair to them there was a lot of good done in the area due to Sinn fein, none of which would have been done by other party reps. Always helped local business where other parties out sourced.

Although likely funded by Northern Bank.

But as they say there's bad eggs amongst them all.

In relation to the circus as mentioned in OP is a disgrace, how the Sinn Fein hard men didnt make those perves "dissapear" is beyond me.
    Last edited by SmallHorn; 13-03-15 at 00:50.

Send nudes

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

bendmychasis (13-03-15), willie wacker (13-03-15)

Reviews

some fucked up Irish communism won't help now.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    I used to like Sinn Fein, controversial I know, but I'm speaking locally not nationwide.To be fair to them there was a lot of good done in the area due to Sinn fein, none of which would have been done by other party reps. Always helped local business where other parties out sourced.

In relation to the circus as mentioned in OP is a disgrace, how the Sinn Fein hard men didnt make those perves "dissapear" is beyond me.
    Freudian slip?
    Last edited by warmcome; 13-03-15 at 09:15.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (13-03-15)

Reviews

The muslim brotherhood did the same in Egypt and look what happened there

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Blog Entries

I used to like Sinn Fein, controversial I know,
    Same here but they are slowly turning into your typical full of shite party. NI gave them away. You can see how great they are for NI. FFS they are carrying out Austerity in the north. Even these Anti Austerity parties are full of shite. One look at Greece is enough.

Westside.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (13-03-15)

Blog Entries

It doesn't help when the opposition during televised debate on gay rights, keep on dragging the past back as a reason to ignore Sinn Fein's opinion on the matter. I watched a debate the other day and all they kept saying was, 'You didn't think that back then, You didn't care when you did this etc etc. Which totally ignored the reason for the debate and made them seem quite petty and childish.

Isn't it better to show maturity and understanding on the subject matter, rather than ignore it totally, bible bash and keep referring to totally unrelated subject matter to undermine Sinn Fein?

What I'm trying to say is that you are caught between the devil and the deep blue sea with this one. Who do you vote for? Who do you trust and rely on to take care of the Country?
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 13-03-15 at 10:00.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    It doesn't help when the opposition during televised debate on gay rights, keep on dragging the past back as a reason to ignore Sinn Fein's opinion on the matter. I watched a debate the other day and all they kept saying was, 'You didn't think that back then, You didn't care when you did this etc etc. Which totally ignored the reason for the debate and made them seem quite petty and childish.

Isn't it better to show maturity and understanding on the subject matter, rather than ignore it totally, bible bash and keep referring to totally unrelated subject matter to undermine Sinn Fein?

What I'm trying to say is that you are caught between the devil and the deep blue sea with this one. Who do you vote for? Who do you trust and rely on to take care of the Country?
    Trust none of them but unfortunately the shower that,s in at the moment is the best of a bad lot

As churchill once said and he is right on this one.
    Democracy is a bad form of government but the best of a bad lot ....

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

15. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (13-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post

ISIS?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

bendmychasis (13-03-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast