Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: child abuse

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    ISIS?
    Sorry I can't work out abbreviations, so what does that mean?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Sorry I can't work out abbreviations, so what does that mean?
    I think
    Islamic State of Iraq and Syria

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Quote Originally Posted by bendmychasis View Post
    Hi ladies and gentlemen now im not political but seriously all the abuse claims against sinn fein/ira and gerry adams changing his story every five mins he is as corrupt as mugambe.
    Boys and girls suffered as the hands here but yet these fucks want to lead the country we tought they were ridin us 5 years ago we will get stuffed now.
    Gerry adans brother waz done for incest and he was hidin him in donegal 15 years ago hw would gave been clipped dirty fucker my point its tjme gerry adams stood up and fucked off the liar and help all those people abused or will it be another jimmy saville.
    There can be no doubt about the fact that the Sinn Fein Leadership knew about what was going in the IRA and in all nationalist areas of NI. They were the police in these areas. If a non member was reported to them as a child rapists they would not have covered it up. Sinn Fein has enabled these abusers to continue to rape children by moving them on to somewhere else just as the church did for many decades. If Gerry Adams had any concern for the welfare of children in this country he should immediately resign as Leader as all of this happened under his watch.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnboy2 For This Useful Post:

bendmychasis (13-03-15), willie wacker (13-03-15)

Reviews

So that's Sin Fein and Labour out of contention for junior partner in next Government.....enter stage left, I mean right. Lucenda and her sorry bunch of, (enter expletives here______________) to be in gov, and they just love TORL and Co. We're all fucked, and not in a good way.

Reviews

When any of these fuck ups -sinn fein/ira /gerry adams supporters knock on my door for votes I simply ask them to explain Jean Mc Conville to me and the torment her children went through - she was a suspected informer -murdered by theses fuckers and disappeared - I would not let them have control of a zebra crossing

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

bendmychasis (13-03-15), willie wacker (13-03-15)

Reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHdPglRw3gs

A little know song about the "troubles " in Ireland ,released in 1974
    When this song was recorded they had to change the lyrics to
    " Go sighing through the north east wind "
    from
    " Along the streets of Belfast & Derry "

As I beside some winter's fire
    Sat writing words strange and steady
    Amongst my own internal choir
    Came voices to my mind unready
    Of those who died on either side
    While friends cry o're their bones unburied
    Go sighing through the north east winds
    ( Along the streets of Belfast & Derry )
    These cold days of February

Some clerk with papers and his pen
    Some banker with his poison pity
    Some captain careless of his men
    These fan the flames that maim the cities
    And bigots in the name of Christ
    By thorny paths obscure and muddy
    Can fear to roam through years of cold
    Bewailing how their hands are bloody

Whether they were from here or there
    Their race and place I would not be heeding
    The men who caused such bitterness
    If hearts they have let their hearts be bleeding
    Who neither for age nor the young child
    Would turn the shot of the arms they carried
    Go bear the guilt a weary ways
    For the cold days of February

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    When any of these fuck ups -sinn fein/ira /gerry adams supporters knock on my door for votes I simply ask them to explain Jean Mc Conville to me and the torment her children went through - she was a suspected informer -murdered by theses fuckers and disappeared - I would not let them have control of a zebra crossing
    Thought they had explained that, in fact, you have explained it in your post yourself. I have to say , I am frequently surprised by the "outrage" shown by peoplhe over certain things that went on during the conflict. It does seem to be quite selective. I remember , bloody sunday, ballykelly, bloody friday, la mon the shoot to kill by the ruc, the shankill butchers, dublin/monaghen bombings, All equally horrific, but only certain instances pointed out to highlight a point of view. Sinn fein are not doing too bad a job in the north, certainly no worse than the dup. And both parties are not much different from the bunch of asshole posing as politicians in the south. I mean, look at the mess the country has gone through over the years, and that was down purely to criminal activities,and personal promotion, rather that the " political and demographic" excuses given in the north for the troubles.

And as for the abuse hidden by members of the republican movement, sure that makes them perfect for government in the south, just look at the abuse that has been hidden or covered up for generations by sucessive governments at the behest of the church.
    Last edited by justfrank44; 13-03-15 at 14:43.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy2 View Post
    There can be no doubt about the fact that the Sinn Fein Leadership knew about what was going in the IRA and in all nationalist areas of NI. They were the police in these areas. If a non member was reported to them as a child rapists they would not have covered it up. Sinn Fein has enabled these abusers to continue to rape children by moving them on to somewhere else just as the church did for many decades. If Gerry Adams had any concern for the welfare of children in this country he should immediately resign as Leader as all of this happened under his watch.
    dead right

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I think
    Islamic State of Iraq and Syria
    Okay, still don't understand what he meant then lol.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    Thought they had explained that, in fact, you have explained it in your post yourself. I have to say , I am frequently surprised by the "outrage" shown by peoplhe over certain things that went on during the conflict. It does seem to be quite selective. I remember , bloody sunday, ballykelly, bloody friday, la mon the shoot to kill by the ruc, the shankill butchers, dublin/monaghen bombings, All equally horrific, but only certain instances pointed out to highlight a point of view. Sinn fein are not doing too bad a job in the north, certainly no worse than the dup. And both parties are not much different from the bunch of asshole posing as politicians in the south. I mean, look at the mess the country has gone through over the years, and that was down purely to criminal activities,and personal promotion, rather that the " political and demographic" excuses given in the north for the troubles.

And as for the abuse hidden by members of the republican movement, sure that makes them perfect for government in the south, just look at the abuse that has been hidden or covered up for generations by sucessive governments at the behest of the church.
    Terrorism is criminal. We don't have the other side looking for votes down here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast