Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I know ive been Bad but

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    But......but.....he asked to put some 'bag in it...'......

I did not spoke to Biggerpaws,i been away,but we have arranged a date,so that s when i m getting my present off him with delay and his body like always.......

I would of been happy even without a present,but he insisted,so....

Ahhhhhhhh thats sweet of him, i wonder what he has for you - maybe something nice and bubbly - possibly pink - i so love pink champers - all my clients were offered and accepted my champagne.........

I got some lovely pressies from the guy that came to see me in Cork - lots of booze, some lingerie and some nice holdups and one man has promised that he will get me the wurlitzer juke box that i want - he lives in Galway though - going to go there for a week in Feb. some time........he has lots of friends that he wants to introduce me to.......

You take care and Dublin is swamped why dont you go somewhere else now.

Ciao sweety - Happy New Year and keep away from that Nick - he is nothing but bad to the bone.

Big kisses to you and your family...... xxxxxxx Lizzy

P.S. The Carmen and Malena girls think that i dont exist, funny that cos most on here think that they have a pimp.......and he does all their advertising for them.......i wonder how funny they think that is - not nice girls so it turns out at all....

Big Kisses and keep away from Nick I knew he would crush you eventually.....xxxxxx

Nick,u not romantic at all

all magic is gone

can we patch it back up and try to make it work,otherwise i m becoming a golddigga and working for Jr Ewing and use my talents over there.........i cant take it any more
    ello darlin, look see, i got you a REAL DIAMOND necklace, bracelet and ring $$$$$$$$
    made by the world famous designer Zirconia, see

worth a mint they are worked night and day at the women's rescue shelter i did,

all the birds are going to be so jealous of you now

give us a kiss then

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Ahhhhhhhh thats sweet of him, i wonder what he has for you - maybe something nice and bubbly - possibly pink - i so love pink champers - all my clients were offered and accepted my champagne.........

I got some lovely pressies from the guy that came to see me in Cork - lots of booze, some lingerie and some nice holdups and one man has promised that he will get me the wurlitzer juke box that i want - he lives in Galway though - going to go there for a week in Feb. some time........he has lots of friends that he wants to introduce me to.......

You take care and Dublin is swamped why dont you go somewhere else now.

Ciao sweety - Happy New Year and keep away from that Nick - he is nothing but bad to the bone.

Big kisses to you and your family...... xxxxxxx Lizzy

P.S. The Carmen and Malena girls think that i dont exist, funny that cos most on here think that they have a pimp.......and he does all their advertising for them.......i wonder how funny they think that is - not nice girls so it turns out at all....

Big Kisses and keep away from Nick I knew he would crush you eventually.....xxxxxx
    Hopefully something rock hard with good oral performance etc.......
    I m better not getting champagnes,i don't really like it....

I better like receive pressies than promises and thanks for the ones i got,as i like them all....especially from the english lad.....

Dublin swamped does not affect me at all,mt phone still going on even my profile not up,which i m only happy about.....
    And thanks for the big kisses,Nicks Maaaaa......i really need them

as for ps-i do not they have one,as i been talking to them since very start when they arrived and helped them with questions they had for advertising etc...

If nick crushes me,i ll crush his balls and head,but i love my Nick darling,he s so sweet,so ruining everything all the time.......makes me love him more
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Hot Lizzy Guest

Hopefully something rock hard with good oral performance etc.......
    I m better not getting champagnes,i don't really like it....

I better like receive pressies than promises and thanks for the ones i got,as i like them all....especially from the english lad.....

Dublin swamped does not affect me at all,mt phone still going on even my profile not up,which i m only happy about.....
    And thanks for the big kisses,Nicks Maaaaa......i really need them

as for ps-i do not they have one,as i been talking to them since very start when they arrived and helped them with questions they had for advertising etc...

If nick crushes me,i ll crush his balls and head,but i love my Nick darling,he s so sweet,so ruining everything all the time.......makes me love him more

Anna My Dearest Darling,

Thanks for telling me about Nick and his promise of the ring that he said he would give you i think that he has yet to 'steal' it before he can give it to you though - so don't worry i am sure that you will get it soon.......just when i have no idea.

Go Girl........so glad you are busy, you are well established and well established Ladies wherever in the world will always be busy as when guys have a good time they always keep your number.

Now I will send you some Nut Crackers so that you don't have to use any pressure and hurt yourself, just him........Don't trust him, for gods sake don't let him do your banking for you - you won't see that money in any account other than his own or he will purchase that ring with YOUR money.......

Hope you are feeling better very soon, there are lots of nasty bugs going around at the moment. Big Kisses xxxxxxx Lizzy H

Don't trust him, for gods sake don't let him do your banking for you - you won't see that money in any account other than his own or he will purchase that ring with YOUR money..
    dont be upsettin zoeanna aunt liz when she knows i,m buying tickets for eurodisney for our honeymoon shell be skipping down the aisle with me.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    dont be upsettin zoeanna aunt liz when she knows i,m buying tickets for eurodisney for our honeymoon shell be skipping down the aisle with me.

not if i have anything to do with it she wont........now go on and see if you can get that van of yours back and while you're about it find that damned baby and shaun cos is mum will go all peculiar............

Liz Hilton.........

[SIZE="4"]not if i have anything to do with it she wont..now go on and see if you can get that van of yours back
    i need my van back theres presents for zoeanna in it, see. including this teddy bear from the teddy bear rescue shelter, see i,m not going to let anyone or anything spoil zoeanna,s new years eve

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    i need my van back theres presents for zoeanna in it, see. including this teddy bear from the teddy bear rescue shelter, see i,m not going to let anyone or anything spoil zoeanna,s new years eve

Actually I have your van Nick parked in Rodney's lock up on the Nelson Mandella Estate, see if you're hard enough to make off with it.........Peckham, an area twinned with Knightsbridge for those that are not in the know.........xxxxxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	batman my hero.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	8006  

9. Default

Peckham and Knightsbridge, I know them well. I picked up quite a few hookers in that area. I would consider it the slums of London. I ran into Del Boy, Rodney and Chas and Dave there once Give me Cork any day
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    Peckham and Knightsbridge, I know them well. I picked up quite a few hookers in that area. I would consider it the slums of London. I ran into Del Boy, Rodney and Chas and Dave there once Give me Cork any day

You coming to see Brenda and I in Cork...........xxxxxxxx

See ya soon we hope xxxxxxx Happy New Year xxxxxxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	8020   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	070620a-203.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	8021  

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast