Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Currency

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    yes the feckers don't accept NI Currency especially those Northern bank notes, they call it foreign currency, its the Queens Head they want.
    yeah but legally they have to take NI notes--its just about having the balls to stand your ground
    Can feel the urge returning

To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Halifax Newry has an English note machine, just bank ya money and take it back out before ya hols…
    but any bank in the north will just change the NI Currency to English for you

Reviews

Yeah lads just stop it .

Sophie thinks she has mountains but really they're only molehills, say nothing

Blog Entries

Nah, goes a little further than that , with the US dollar getting stronger in the last few days, the euro only loose value and ahead in a year or two if they keep it up , they can crash the economy like happened in 1929 but the difference its not only America will go down, within will bring te rest of the world too . For those who has investments , sell it while its worth it something before loosing all.

I know we are talking about euro but lets pay attention to the dollar for a minute, last year the Fed reservation printed 85 billion dollars to lend to the government who lend to the banks to which goes to the population. This year they will be printing only 10 million , that way with less money on the market but with the need of spending rising up of the population, the banks will keep selling credit over to Jonh and Paddy and not long the economy will crash .

I just hope this will never take place but if we pay attention around us,its already happening .
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

mymann (12-03-15)

Reviews

Well... the first thing you need to understand is that all of the world’s largest economies (Read: US, EU, Japan, etc.) are run by the equivalent of retarded children with Fisher Price printing presses and an unlimited supply of ink and paper. The whole world is printing money like crazy and is currently engaged in a race to the bottom in terms of currency value.

You shouldn't trust any currency as a result, Euro or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot7 View Post
    Well... the first thing you need to understand is that all of the world’s largest economies (Read: US, EU, Japan, etc.) are run by the equivalent of retarded children with Fisher Price printing presses and an unlimited supply of ink and paper. The whole world is printing money like crazy and is currently engaged in a race to the bottom in terms of currency value.

You shouldn't trust any currency as a result, Euro or otherwise.
    Ireland's is run by the Germans though.

Reviews

Sterling growing stronger

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Fernanda View Post
    Nah, goes a little further than that , with the US dollar getting stronger in the last few days, the euro only loose value and ahead in a year or two if they keep it up , they can crash the economy like happened in 1929 but the difference its not only America will go down, within will bring te rest of the world too . For those who has investments , sell it while its worth it something before loosing all.

I know we are talking about euro but lets pay attention to the dollar for a minute, last year the Fed reservation printed 85 billion dollars to lend to the government who lend to the banks to which goes to the population. This year they will be printing only 10 million , that way with less money on the market but with the need of spending rising up of the population, the banks will keep selling credit over to Jonh and Paddy and not long the economy will crash .

I just hope this will never take place but if we pay attention around us,its already happening .
    Spot on Fernanda,
    You certainly know the financial pitfalls,

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mymann For This Useful Post:

Sexy Fernanda (12-03-15)

Reviews

jeez few months back you would have got 345stg for that amount

Quote Originally Posted by Half Pint View Post
    Half Pint goes into the bank today with €400 as wants to buy some British pounds for my trip to England and only get
    278stg for my €400, Couldn't not believe it and she said this time next week it could be even stronger the sterling
    Couldn't not believe it? So you believe it? Double negative

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast