Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not Really A Client Request But A Need to Know

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    The DNA is not a big worry! It's when you fall asleep and somebody puts up the DNR sigh that worries me!!!

So many ways to resusitate and so little time.........yummy.........

Worried about NBT too not heard from him either......MMMMMMMM

Make the most of me cos if Bigpaws comes back im off........ xxx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    So many ways to resusitate and so little time.........yummy.........

Worried about NBT too not heard from him either......MMMMMMMM

Make the most of me cos if Bigpaws comes back im off........ xxx
    Oh a couple of deep ........... em.......... breaths usually brings me back to like fairly lively!!!
    Wouldn't worry about NBT!!! I think you'll find he's about there somewhere!!!
    And saying you're off if Bigpaws comes back will cartainly do nothing but encourage him to return I'd say!!! (but that's all I'm going to say about that, nothin to do with me)

Hot Lizzy Guest

Oh a couple of deep ........... em.......... breaths usually brings me back to like fairly lively!!!
    Wouldn't worry about NBT!!! I think you'll find he's about there somewhere!!!
    And saying you're off if Bigpaws comes back will cartainly do nothing but encourage him to return I'd say!!! (but that's all I'm going to say about that, nothin to do with me)

Nope i will be off and remove all my posts that i have written too........ the man is a count without the 'o'

Take care...........you should never say nothing to do with me - you need to have bigger balls than that.

Liz

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post

Nope i will be off and remove all my posts that i have written too........ the man is a count without the 'o'

Take care...........you should never say nothing to do with me - you need to have bigger balls than that.

Liz
    It's not about size, it's about positioning!!!
    I'm a fan of the arts but "The nutcracker" always makes me flinch!!!
    Last edited by luther; 28-12-08 at 22:35.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

It's not about size, it's about positioning!!!
    I'm a fan of the arts but "The nutcracker" always makes me flinch!!!

Nutcracker aye........I have some wonderful nutcrackers here ready and waiting to be used when i come to Cork.........now let me see.

Ahhhhhhh yes the spit or swallow.......there is an answer to that too........if you spit always make sure that you are on the right side of the bed to get to the sink fast enough if you swallow - who cares..........do i spit or do i swallow........personally i think one should snowball but then guys rarely do.........bloody cheek.

Thanks for reminding me to take them with me - maybe i should become a dom afterall its a big business........NO PAIN NO GAIN Think thats the motto for The Dominatrix xxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12