Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: High Heels

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (12-03-15), The Hound (11-03-15), warmcome (11-03-15)

Reviews

It was men who invented high heels. Were used by horsemen to stop their feet becoming trapped in stirrups

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Dr Ed Morrison, a psychology lecturer at the University of Plymouth, believes it's all in the biology. He*conducted a study*that found wearing high heels changes the way a woman walks – by making her hips sway more and taking shorter steps - which in turn makes her look more attractive to both men and women. Thus, without really knowing why, women end up drawn to wearing heels.

“When you’re wearing high heels it makes women walk in a more feminine way," he says. "I don’t think women are consciously aware of it. They don’t think, I want to walk like a woman today, they have just found they get more attention when they wear heels. It’s probably on a subconscious idea."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danny2011 For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (11-03-15), warmcome (11-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    Dr Ed Morrison, a psychology lecturer at the University of Plymouth, believes it's all in the biology. He*conducted a study*that found wearing high heels changes the way a woman walks – by making her hips sway more and taking shorter steps - which in turn makes her look more attractive to both men and women. Thus, without really knowing why, women end up drawn to wearing heels.

“When you’re wearing high heels it makes women walk in a more feminine way," he says. "I don’t think women are consciously aware of it. They don’t think, I want to walk like a woman today, they have just found they get more attention when they wear heels. It’s probably on a subconscious idea."
    Posts actually worth your time!

Reviews

thats a bonus , the actual reasons are to make legs appear longer (typically feminine trait) and make her ass more noticeable (protrude) when she stands straight (it does to the ass similar to what standing on her tippy toes does for it, curves the spine so the ass sticks out a bit more). They are kinda like bra's for the ass....(butt worn on the feet.).. exaggerating what she has artificially.
    Last edited by funlover12; 11-03-15 at 20:08.

Reviews

Amen.......

10. Default

A sexy lady wouldn't be complete without her high heels
    ***SHE WAS A NAUGHTY LITTLE MINX***

Dublin 1 Full time

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IrishDaisie69 For This Useful Post:

casman (11-03-15), willie wacker (11-03-15)

12. Default

Love this!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast