Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage Equality Yes

Reviews

Default Marriage Equality Yes

The YES have launched today. Its a no brainer really. Think I have and old YES Tshirt in the attic. Must dig it out and pull it on.
    Are ye all with me?
    Last edited by pigsmickey; 10-03-15 at 15:45.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pigsmickey For This Useful Post:

Catriona (12-03-15), Sexy Fernanda (12-03-15), simon2280 (14-03-15)

3. Default

i know this much - its a fuckin yes

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BarryMar For This Useful Post:

pigsmickey (10-03-15)

Reviews

I'm all for liberalizing the laws on marriage. Why should Gay & Lesbian be excused the misery of marriage break up and all the legal shit that goes with it. How does the ceremony go 'with all my worldly goods I thee endow'

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nitram For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (11-03-15), simon2280 (14-03-15)

Reviews

8. Default

Yes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to liffey For This Useful Post:

simon2280 (14-03-15)

Reviews

No thanks this country is gone mad so a child can have 2 daddies get a fuckin gripf

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bendmychasis View Post
    No thanks this country is gone mad so a child can have 2 daddies get a fuckin gripf
    From some one who had a useless sod of a Daddy who never bothered past the age of 3, I'd have loved two adoring parents, what ever their gender.

Children don't care about stuff like that, so why should adults? Being loved, looked after and mentally stimulated is far more important.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Catriona (12-03-15), nitram (12-03-15), simon2280 (14-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    From some one who had a useless sod of a Daddy who never bothered past the age of 3, I'd have loved two adoring parents, what ever their gender.

Children don't care about stuff like that, so why should adults? Being loved, looked after and mentally stimulated is far more important.
    What study is done that proves that and there is no way id let two of the same sex adopt a child there iz a time and place for everything.
    This is a stupid topic enda 100 euro suit brings it up now for votes typical mayo twat

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nitram View Post
    I'm all for liberalizing the laws on marriage. Why should Gay & Lesbian be excused the misery of marriage break up and all the legal shit that goes with it. How does the ceremony go 'with all my worldly goods I thee endow'
    Don't be negative, gay couples tend to be better partners than straight when comes to being faithful , as to find the ''one'' you might need to kiss over maybe 50% more than a straight person would. I know couples who are together 15,20 years. Before they decide they want to start to see other people, they open the relationship first while in the other hand marriage these days has a life spam of less than 5 years.

Perhaps the next bill to be included should be legalised marijuana, Colorado in 14' made 40 ,I don't remember if was million or billion on tax's that that had to return a % to the population .If, only if Ireland did the same , the obey collected could be invested in healthily care, education and even for crack rehabilitation that we know still a big issue .

Before anyone mentioned that can be a door to other drugs, I disagree coz if you smoke , you are not harm to the society at all, what a stoner do ? besides being stone ? just eat, talk sh*te ,laugh and sleep . Loll
    Last edited by Sexy Fernanda; 12-03-15 at 02:09.
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

Catriona (12-03-15), Curvaceous Kate (12-03-15), simon2280 (14-03-15)

Reviews

I'll be a yes...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack Daniels For This Useful Post:

pigsmickey (12-03-15)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast