Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Avocado . x

  1. #1

    Talking Avocado . x

    Right now. I want some. I crave ! AVOCADO x



    How 'bout you ?

    Any cravings ?



    : Intellectual ; emotional ; corporal , carnal ?

    xxx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Right now. I want some. I crave ! AVOCADO x



    How 'bout you ?

    Any cravings ?



    : Intellectual ; emotional ; corporal , carnal ?

    xxx
    I hate fruit, I crave the attention of a hot mature woman

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickulous Doolally For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserStephanie (09-03-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,970
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Beautiful Ladies


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Gee22 (09-03-15), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (09-03-15), The D Man (10-03-15)

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Beautiful Ladies
    where the pussies go willie

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,970
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickulous Doolally View Post
    where the pussies go willie
    Between their legs


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserStephanie (09-03-15)

  9. #6

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickulous Doolally View Post
    I hate fruit, I crave the attention of a hot mature woman
    Take your pick so xx

    Many around
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  10. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Beautiful Ladies
    Some beauties alright !!
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (09-03-15)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    640
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Well I see the thread has turned to different types of cravings already.

    Bring it back to food, baked Avocado with an egg cracked over the top of it is a breakfast dish I really like. High in Protein and Good Fat just how I like, I suggest trying it sometime!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p5ijtrv.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	108190

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zealot7 For This Useful Post:

    Nicole (10-03-15), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (09-03-15)

  14. #9

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot7 View Post
    Well I see the thread has turned to different types of cravings already.

    Bring it back to food, baked Avocado with an egg cracked over the top of it is a breakfast dish I really like. High in Protein and Good Fat just how I like, I suggest trying it sometime!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p5ijtrv.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	108190
    I want some !!!





    Admire your dedication to working out and staying in shape xx

    Maybe I should make that (b'fast) part of my 'overnight' experience

    Never thought of it before : include breakfast shared , as part of the engagement -- has happened many a times , but

    never by my design xx

    It's usually brought to me xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

    Zealot7 (09-03-15)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    469

    Default




  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vitruvian For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserStephanie (10-03-15), Zealot7 (09-03-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •