Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: curious question

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    11

    Default curious question

    hi all I have often wondered this to myself the way us men go out in search of escorts and sit in front of our tablets pc laptops etc.
    and look for the finest women or whatever type one likes but I would like to know how many women are at the same thing or its it just the lads

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Women don't need to pay for a shag, because of the volume of horny men online trying to get laid.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (10-03-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (09-03-15), Zealot7 (09-03-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    ok im talking about the general public not the online escorts

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bendmychasis View Post
    ok im talking about the general public not the online escorts
    Sam is right. I was celibate for 3 years and got the itch to break it. Put an advert up on a swinging site and got over 150 replies over night. I could have just as easily gone into town and sat in a bar and found sex that way. I'm not young, I'm not slim and the same would happen if I did it today.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (10-03-15), nitram (09-03-15), simon2280 (10-03-15), TiffanyTees (09-03-15), Zealot7 (09-03-15)

  7. Default

    I have found a lot of women especially lonely housewives, crying out for a shag (and no fees) but when you meet them they are not as attractive as their pictures, some are right rough dolls but thats why they are crying out I suppose.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickulous Doolally View Post
    I have found a lot of women especially lonely housewives, crying out for a shag (and no fees) but when you meet them they are not as attractive as their pictures, some are right rough dolls but thats why they are crying out I suppose.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (10-03-15)

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    they never asked me for respect, theyre looking for a good shag and they are not as attractive as their pictures when you arrive but I give them what they want and leave,

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickulous Doolally View Post
    they never asked me for respect, theyre looking for a good shag and they are not as attractive as their pictures when you arrive but I give them what they want and leave,
    You know something... when I went to a swinging club, I would have the guys eating out of my hands. I don't think I'm a stunner, but I guess I must have a certain sex appeal.

    In response to what you are saying. I don't think I met one guy who looked as good as his picture and many of them only showed their cocks. What more can I say? That's why I preferred the clubs, as you could check the guys out before deciding if you wanted to play with them or not.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    Davidontour (10-03-15), Super ModeratorFloki (10-03-15), simon2280 (10-03-15), willie wacker (09-03-15)

  13. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    You know something... when I went to a swinging club, I would have the guys eating out of my hands. I don't think I'm a stunner, but I guess I must have a certain sex appeal.

    In response to what you are saying. I don't think I met one guy who looked as good as his picture and many of them only showed their cocks. What more can I say? That's why I preferred the clubs, as you could check the guys out before deciding if you wanted to play with them or not.
    I aint no horse, I eat at the table, I just sent my photo to the lonely housewives and covered my eyes with sunglasses l...... fuck, you cant be too careful I could be on xhamster the next day, my beautiful head/face on that Ron Jeremy body shagging some woman ..the shame of it, the shame

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickulous Doolally View Post
    I aint no horse, I eat at the table, I just sent my photo to the lonely housewives and covered my eyes with sunglasses l...... fuck, you cant be too careful I could be on xhamster the next day, my beautiful head/face on that Ron Jeremy body shagging some woman ..the shame of it, the shame
    I wasn't talking about you, so don't worry about it and to date, I don't think I ever lay down with a horse myself. I'm just saying that it's not all one way, but the enthusiasm for giving 'free' sex appears to be on the male side

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    simon2280 (10-03-15)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •