Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Dog murdered

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=irishdeltaforce;1520565]
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

At least I have an excuse for being an asshole.

What's yours?

Seriously?
    I dont have one. I am an asshole and doing what assholes do best, acting like one and I dont even need outside influences either.

Westside.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    IDF ,
    You cannot take him seriously, West was always like that and always will be. Every time you read his post , just imagine him having laugh at all people taking him seriously
    C'mon , this is a guy who blogged about how to boil an egg.
    I was fuckin serious about boiling an egg. Try it and see for yourself. We dont all have servents like floiki and martin running around for us. Some of us have to get off our arses and face the world ya know.

Westside.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Nicole (12-03-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Is that the royal 'we'?
    You come across as a poor man's Jeremy Clarkson, but if insulting strangers on the internet makes you feel good, I don't mind.
    Id love to stick a topless photo of me up here only I value my discretion too much. It would shut a lot of people up.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Id love to stick a topless photo of me up here only I value my discretion too much. It would shut a lot of people up.

Westside.
    indeed

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Hound For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (14-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Crufts canine competitor Jagger was intentionally poisoned (poison sewn into pieces of beef that was fed to him) ,

fell ill and died before reaching Vet. Postmortem determined cause of death as poisoning.

Speaking of bad apples !
    Latest from Sky News, Jagger was poisoned on his return to Belgium by a banned fast acting insecticide.

Up until a few years ago in Ireland, sheep farmers laid meat laced with either strychnine or alpha chlorolose, both deadly.

This was to protect lambs from dogs and foxes at this time of year, but also killed birds of prey and innocent dogs that picked up meat dropped by crows and magpies.

Anyway it may not be as sinister as it first appeared, but still a beautiful dog has been lost.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

What you mean - no murder
    Has to be murder
    Sounds like conspiracy to close the case in both countries as a proper investigation would cost too much !!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosa Nostra View Post
    Latest from Sky News, Jagger was poisoned on his return to Belgium by a banned fast acting insecticide.

Up until a few years ago in Ireland, sheep farmers laid meat laced with either strychnine or alpha chlorolose, both deadly.

This was to protect lambs from dogs and foxes at this time of year, but also killed birds of prey and innocent dogs that picked up meat dropped by crows and magpies.

Anyway it may not be as sinister as it first appeared, but still a beautiful dog has been lost.
    Seek and you shall find!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to UB40 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (19-03-15)

Reviews

the pair of you gimps have been here long enough to know how to fix quotes by now ffs

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast