Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the truth about bigpaws and Gemma

Exclamation the truth about bigpaws and Gemma

I have personal information about bigpaws including his name, address and phone number for anyone that would like this information please mail me. I also now have new information that proves that Gemma has not been working herself and that I was not crazy the last time.

GF

Reviews

So let me get this right . You are in possession of personal information relating to a member of this site and you are willing to give out that information to anyone that wants it ? YOU SHOULD BE PERMANENTLY BANNED OFF THIS SITE . I'm messaging Patricia right now to ask just that . Loser .
    I have no signature at the moment

yes I do have personal information about a FORMER member of this site and yes I am willing to give it out. He has done the same.

GF

Reviews

Hopefully you will soon be a FORMER MEMBER OF THIS SITE too

I am not not posting information on the board and what I talk about in my personal mail is no one's business except my own.

GF

Reviews

Why are yo so hung up on this ? Do you eat sleep and breath about gemma all day every day ? In my eyes , and i'm sure many others who will read your latest sad post , you are a loser and if i could be bothered i'd set up a poll and ask just that and i'm sure the majority would agree with me on it .

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Why are yo so hung up on this ? Do you eat sleep and breath about gemma all day every day ? In my eyes , and i'm sure many others who will read your latest sad post , you are a loser and if i could be bothered i'd set up a poll and ask just that and i'm sure the majority would agree with me on it .
    Ignore him and he will give it a rest - you have to see how sad he is that anyone really gives a shit to be honest......nobody does think that gemma has shot herself in the foot enough without being drawn into anything right now don't you.

xxx Hope you sorted your computer stuff out. xxx Lizzy

Reviews

Managed to get rid of it last night ... then today it came back when an itunes and safari update failed to load properly . Tried redoing what i did last night but it just wont go away

Managed to get rid of it last night ... then today it came back. Tried redoing what i did last night but it just wont go away
    Yeah…some of those 24 hour bugs can be hard to shake all right……try Lemsip and few Panadol………ahh what are we talking about here ????

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Managed to get rid of it last night ... then today it came back when an itunes and safari update failed to load properly . Tried redoing what i did last night but it just wont go away

Hey, have you got the norton off it yet??? You need to download AVG.......thats the best one and you download it for free....thats no big deal but its the best ask some of the others sure they would agree.

Lizzy xxx

P.S. Would you tell your friend to stop sending me stupid mail and threatening me or i will have to report the gee bag himself........he isnt a nice person to me and to others and he is making himself look pretty stupid - he wrote to me with about 4 lines of spelling mistakes.

He really is not the right person to be calling me names cos i have done nothing to him -

Liz xx

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast