Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Friend Rides Bareback

Default My Friend Rides Bareback

Yes my friend rides bareback at Cheltenham

He works as a stable-hand over there and take the horses out for a ride in the mornings and then hoses them down.
    Hopefully he will have a few good tips this year

Anyone going ????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post

He works as a stable-hand over there and take the horses out for a ride in the mornings and then hoses them down.

Anyone going ????
    That's got to be hell on the crotch

Is he able to walk properly afterwards
    You wont know, until you try!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane00 View Post
    That's got to be hell on the crotch

Is he able to walk properly afterwards
    He's an professional, its all about getting loads of practice, you fall off, just get up the mare again

Reviews

He's an professional, its all about getting loads of practice, you fall off, just get up the mare again
    Pretty sure he rides with a saddle, riding without a saddle is what teenage knackers on piedbalds do.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

rosieotoole69 (08-03-15), SmallHorn (10-03-15)

Anyone going ????
    I'm sure you mean Finglas or Ballyfermott, not Cheltenham??.....they use Saddles over there....RUBY WALSH to win 4 on Tuesday to be sure....(The 1st two and the 4th and 5th).....note the RUBY Special I offered yesterday in the Advertising Section...

... Rosie O'Toole - your Fun Friendly IRISH Mature BBW.......Filthy Phone Sex available anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by rosieotoole69 View Post
    I'm sure you mean Finglas or Ballyfermott, not Cheltenham??.....they use Saddles over there....RUBY WALSH to win 4 on Tuesday to be sure....(The 1st two and the 4th and 5th).....note the RUBY Special I offered yesterday in the Advertising Section...
    ah rosie o toole, definately Cheltenham, he's a stable hand not a jockey.

Do all teenage travellers ride bareback in Ballyfermott and Finglas then, I prefer to play safe myself

Reviews

if ruby wins 4 on thursday i'll eat my hat , one will lose there's no doubt about , annie power / un du sceaux will win so its one of the other 2 who will lose. if they all win the bookies will all be shut down.

Reviews

u owe a lot of freebies rosie as Faugheen won. i hope you backed Faugheen for enough to cover the costs.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

rosieotoole69 (10-03-15)

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    u owe a lot of freebies rosie as Faugheen won. i hope you backed Faugheen for enough to cover the costs.
    oh i was screaming him on believe, shame Annie Power fell in the next....now I'll be screaming all week!...but I love it !....another great Special coming on Saturday!

... Rosie O'Toole - your Fun Friendly IRISH Mature BBW.......Filthy Phone Sex available anytime!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rosieotoole69 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (10-03-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast