Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: My Friend Rides Bareback

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    583

    Default My Friend Rides Bareback

    Yes my friend rides bareback at Cheltenham

    He works as a stable-hand over there and take the horses out for a ride in the mornings and then hoses them down.
    Hopefully he will have a few good tips this year

    Anyone going ????

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,271
    Reviews
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    Yes my friend rides bareback at Cheltenham

    He works as a stable-hand over there and take the horses out for a ride in the mornings and then hoses them down.
    Hopefully he will have a few good tips this year

    Anyone going ????
    That's got to be hell on the crotch

    Is he able to walk properly afterwards
    You wont know, until you try!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,349
    Reviews
    153

    Default


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane00 View Post
    That's got to be hell on the crotch

    Is he able to walk properly afterwards
    He's an professional, its all about getting loads of practice, you fall off, just get up the mare again

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,612
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    He's an professional, its all about getting loads of practice, you fall off, just get up the mare again
    Pretty sure he rides with a saddle, riding without a saddle is what teenage knackers on piedbalds do.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (09-03-15), rosieotoole69 (09-03-15), SmallHorn (10-03-15)

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    Yes my friend rides bareback at Cheltenham

    He works as a stable-hand over there and take the horses out for a ride in the mornings and then hoses them down.
    Hopefully he will have a few good tips this year

    Anyone going ????
    I'm sure you mean Finglas or Ballyfermott, not Cheltenham??.....they use Saddles over there....RUBY WALSH to win 4 on Tuesday to be sure....(The 1st two and the 4th and 5th).....note the RUBY Special I offered yesterday in the Advertising Section...

    ... Rosie O'Toole - your Fun Friendly IRISH Mature BBW.......Filthy Phone Sex available anytime!

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rosieotoole69 View Post
    I'm sure you mean Finglas or Ballyfermott, not Cheltenham??.....they use Saddles over there....RUBY WALSH to win 4 on Tuesday to be sure....(The 1st two and the 4th and 5th).....note the RUBY Special I offered yesterday in the Advertising Section...
    ah rosie o toole, definately Cheltenham, he's a stable hand not a jockey.

    Do all teenage travellers ride bareback in Ballyfermott and Finglas then, I prefer to play safe myself

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,031
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rosieotoole69 View Post
    I'm sure you mean Finglas or Ballyfermott, not Cheltenham??.....they use Saddles over there....RUBY WALSH to win 4 on Tuesday to be sure....(The 1st two and the 4th and 5th).....note the RUBY Special I offered yesterday in the Advertising Section...
    if ruby wins 4 on thursday i'll eat my hat , one will lose there's no doubt about , annie power / un du sceaux will win so its one of the other 2 who will lose. if they all win the bookies will all be shut down.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,031
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rosieotoole69 View Post
    I'm sure you mean Finglas or Ballyfermott, not Cheltenham??.....they use Saddles over there....RUBY WALSH to win 4 on Tuesday to be sure....(The 1st two and the 4th and 5th).....note the RUBY Special I offered yesterday in the Advertising Section...
    u owe a lot of freebies rosie as Faugheen won. i hope you backed Faugheen for enough to cover the costs.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

    rosieotoole69 (10-03-15)

  12. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    u owe a lot of freebies rosie as Faugheen won. i hope you backed Faugheen for enough to cover the costs.
    oh i was screaming him on believe, shame Annie Power fell in the next....now I'll be screaming all week!...but I love it !....another great Special coming on Saturday!

    ... Rosie O'Toole - your Fun Friendly IRISH Mature BBW.......Filthy Phone Sex available anytime!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to rosieotoole69 For This Useful Post:

    robbie9 (10-03-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •