Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worried after first experience

1. Default Worried after first experience

I recently took the plunge and saw a TV in the last week. She is well known and has dozens of positive reviews, so I thought it would be ok.

Protection was used throughout and I tried being top and bottom. I didn't really enjoy it, and it was a bit rough.

The thing is, I'm now freaking out I have gotten an STD or HIV. PLease don't judge me too harshly. I already suffer from anxiety and depression and worry about everything, so this is making it worse. I'm almost suicidal here!

Am I being stupid? What should I do?

Please help
    Last edited by sindar; 08-03-15 at 15:54.

Just talk it through logically with yourself.
    You used protection, and the girl you were with is probably meticulous about checking themselves.

It's probably too soon for anything to show in any event, so it's highly unlikely.

You may not be cut out for this sort of thing, if you worry so much. It may not help you overall

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jakek For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (10-03-15), tom sand (08-03-15)

4. Default

Thanks Jakek.

I definitely don't want to do this ever again. I thought about it for a long time, but now I'm disgusted with myself

There is nothing to suggest I have anything I just read some stuff about TS and TVs being high risk.

Reviews

U can also buy a full length mirror and get a low stool sit down and talk urself back to reality

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sindar View Post
    I recently took the plunge and saw a TV in the last week. She is well known and has dozens of positive reviews, so I thought it would be ok.

Protection was used throughout and I tried being top and bottom. I didn't really enjoy it, and it was a bit rough.

The thing is, I'm now freaking out I have gotten an STD or HIV. PLease don't judge me too harshly. I already suffer from anxiety and depression and worry about everything, so this is making it worse. I'm almost suicidal here!

Am I being stupid? What should I do?

Please help
    Thanks Jakek.

I definitely don't want to do this ever again. I thought about it for a long time, but now I'm disgusted with myself

There is nothing to suggest I have anything I just read some stuff about TS and TVs being high risk.
    This was your first visit to a TV and now you are concerned that you may have got some sort of STD!

From reading your posts it seems to me that this was an experience that you didn't enjoy very much. I am assuming that it was just not for you rather than the person you were with.

I would have to say that the chances of you getting an STD considering you both used protection is extremely slim and is nothing for you to worry about regardless of what you read on the internet! If you were to take everything you read on the internet as gospel then you would never leave the house!
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

8. Default

I'm assuming it was just me since I've never done anything like this before.

The TV was ok, didn't say a whole lot or reassure me or anything. It was definitely not for me and I am definitely not doing it again.

Thanks for the reassuring posts.
    It seems I'm overreacting, but right now I can't help but feel like I've ruined my life.
    Last edited by sindar; 08-03-15 at 16:57.

Reviews

It seems I'm overreacting, but right now I can't help but feel like I've ruined my life.
    You haven't ruined your life — in fact you have probably enriched it by your experience! Even though you may have not enjoyed it as it wasn't for you you can still draw on it as a life experience

10. Default

Thanks for putting a positive side on this for me.

Has anyone ever got a STI test at a GP? Do the results take long? It might out my mind at ease.

Reviews

Thanks for putting a positive side on this for me.

Has anyone ever got a STI test at a GP? Do the results take long? It might out my mind at ease.
    If it would put your mind at rest then you could go to your GP but I honestly don't think it is necessary!

12. Default

A helpful member has PMd me details of the GUM clinic. I think I will go to put my mind at ease. I hope it's not too early to get one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast