Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: ive gained a new skill

  1. #1

    Default ive gained a new skill

    After years of student life such things as not having bottle openers is common and I never plan anything as well life for me is more spontaneous

    Form opening wine with twigs drills hangers, I've finally mastered opening with a lighter I'm well proud

    I got given but to for opening bottle on the seat on the train

    Did U ever final conquer something like this, I've seen the lighter trick a million times never got it but now I can
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 07-03-15 at 23:59.
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    casman (08-03-15), Hagane00 (08-03-15), mature abby (08-03-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    After years of student life such things as not having bottle openers is common and I never plan anything as well life for me is more spontaneous

    Form opening wine with twigs drills hangers, I've finally mastered opening with a lighter I'm well proud

    I got given but to for opening bottle on the seat on the train

    Did U ever final conquer something like this, I've seen the lighter trick a million times never got it but now I can
    allow it breathe and gain temperature. discretely bring it to toilet of train. pour and flush.

    use alcohol responsibly.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    allow it breathe and gain temperature. discretely bring it to toilet of train. pour and flush.

    use alcohol responsibly.
    Are you a born-again alcoholic by any chance?

  5. #4

    Default

    Its ginger beer its nearly medicinal
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserStephanie (08-03-15)

  7. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Its ginger beer its nearly medicinal
    How do you open a bottle of wine with a lighter ?? xx


    ( I feel SO out of the loop lol )
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  8. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Its ginger beer its nearly medicinal
    Or is it opening a bottle of G-beer ?

    That you can do with a lighter , with a key ; can do using a door , or using another bottle ... ? xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Or is it opening a bottle of G-beer ?

    That you can do with a lighter , with a key ; can do using a door , or using another bottle ... ? xx
    I use the power of my rainbows. I fire them out my asshole and they crack those bottles open like nobodies business. Tout suite.




  10. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    I use the power of my rainbows. I fire them out my asshole and they crack those bottles open like nobodies business. Tout suite.



    You're getting more vulgar by the day .

    Directed at me , or just a general shift in your personality ? Or just board action ?

    You used to be much nicer x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    You're getting more vulgar by the day .

    Directed at me , or just a general shift in your personality ? Or just board action ?

    You used to be much nicer x

    I use to be much ... [fill it in for yourself but my personal favourite is 'more naive']


    I'd be careful calling others 'vulgar' Stephanie.
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 08-03-15 at 02:50.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserStephanie (08-03-15)

  13. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    I use to be much ... [fill it in for yourself but my personal favourite is 'more naive']


    I'd be careful calling others 'vulgar' Stephanie.
    Please elaborate ? Xxx



    Re 'vulgar' I meant no offence. Was simply an observation -- through my eyes xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •