Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reputation

Reviews

Default Reputation

Ok so was with a lady last week that I visited before she has 100 plus positive reviews and she was telling me that when this new law comes in that girls I mean established girls with a good reputation will only accept bookings from established genuine members and as the more established girls will probably be busier,will guys with no reputation be left with girls who are not established.
    So what I’m asking girls is this true,I can see her point but then again it’s the buyer who will be prosecuted not the seller.So what u think girls ?
    Thanks

Reviews

Most ladies say they only get about 20% clients from forum members , however i can see more of the clients here staying with established ladies so new ladies might find it difficult

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

casman (06-03-15), Iris Gomez (06-03-15), Petros (06-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    Most ladies say they only get about 20% clients from forum members , however i can see more of the clients here staying with established ladies so new ladies might find it difficult
    20% thought it would be much higher than that,well if this is true established girls, will established guys get first pick.
    Need to hear the opinion of the well reviewed ladies if they are not too busy

Amount of reviews makes no difference to the business, nor one should think the more reviews the more established the lady it is or the client/potential client.

Reputation it is not on the reviews, it is on who and how many can vouch for you as being genuine.
    Last edited by Rachel Divine; 06-03-15 at 16:17.
    Naughty videos on EF.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

casman (06-03-15), gisele (06-03-15), Hagane00 (06-03-15), Irish Fiona (07-03-15), sixfourblond (06-03-15), SmallHorn (06-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Amount of reviews makes no difference to the business, nor one should think the more reviews the more established the lady it is or the client/potential client.

Reputation it is not on the reviews, it is on who and how many can vouch for you as being genuine.
    Well thats what i meant Rachael all combined reviews,who u have seen can verify ur genuine all the stuff that makes u a reliable client that is genuine and trustworthy...id take a girl as genuine after a few reviews depending who the reviewer was,but after the law comes in reviews will be no more or very little.
    Last edited by casman; 06-03-15 at 16:37.

Reviews

girls also say everyone has a huge cock and they look like brad pitt...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

casman (06-03-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    20% thought it would be much higher than that,well if this is true established girls, will established guys get first pick.
    Need to hear the opinion of the well reviewed ladies if they are not too busy
    I'd put it vastly lower, I put off ei members but I've shared with the typically popular kiss ass ladies here and its the same

Most clients dont know there is forums.. or have any intereast in them, or gossip...

And preference to established reviewers, ill retire ducking first if I have to kiss there egotistical arses to make a crust

Ive built my regulars up, by providing enjoyable encounters worth coming back for, if I have to start been nice to over grown children with wayyy to high opinions, well it wont happen, Ive pride

But serious ye think alot of yerselfs bless ye
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 06-03-15 at 17:01.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

bendmychasis (06-03-15), casman (06-03-15), Hagane00 (06-03-15), Irish Fiona (07-03-15), tipp oldie (06-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Forum members are nothing to us in all honesty... 99% of the generous clients wouldnt use the forum....

Do you's think i would say half the stuff if my daddies were reading this....there's only one who reads this and he just laughs, Hi Shameless.....
    Hi Mr!!..........

Send nudes

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

SophieX (06-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    But serious ye think alot of yerselfs bless ye
    Agreed.

But if we dont........who will?

Send nudes

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

casman (06-03-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    I love my 130+ positive reviews

These Forums always have been, and however long they exist, The Biggest Piss Take Ever to a large number of Contributors on most issues with one Exception, Human Respect, mostly.
    Last edited by simon2280; 06-03-15 at 17:52.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast