Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: benzos

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cosa Nostra View Post
    This Doc was pressurised into issuing loads of prescriptions, I'm sure it happens to other Docs as well.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-31041979.html
    No doc is gonna risk been struck off now come.. Theres far too much scrutiny those days especially will valium an benzo,s.. The counterfeit market is huuuuggge. Muliti millions being made each year so dont trust shit u buy off the streets these days,sample a street one an sample one from a gp or a hospital an u will see I know what iam talkin about.. unless u hav been prescribed em by ur doc u cant be sure what ur really puttin into ur body.. Thats all I'm gonna say, "I'm just puttin the information out there what u chose to do with that is completely your own choice"! Neo- the matrix.. LoL��

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmack78 View Post
    Yeah the reason u felt nothing because all benzos in Ireland on the streets are fake!! Come imported I'm in bulk made in dodgy Chinese factories with all kinds crap like rat poison.. I know this coz docs in Ireland stopped giving vallium out in such large numbers since 5 yr ago,they only give patience a few days worth. Never month supplies anymore.so ask yourself, how can there be for sale on the street if docs ain't given em out as much?? Imported counterfeits.. With proper packs an seals an literature to look like the real deal.. Except god knows what's in em.. So my advice, stay away..stay healthy.. An google is if u don't beleive me. In 30 second Su will find many a company to sell u 1000's an shipped to your door..
    I work in drug industry ao I hav inside knowledge.. Just be careful, iv seen peoples livers gettin fucked uo from the sudden influx of all these kinda things.. So buyer beware! I'm not tryin to preach to ya marijuana, I'm tryin to inform u of the risks...
    Peaace out!✌
    i got them from the doc

3. The Following User Says Thank You to marijuana For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12