Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hi I'm UB40, I used to be a time waster !

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default Hi I'm UB40, I used to be a time waster !

    Back in the day in the first 6 months of my punting life I used to ring the lady and get outside the location and then chicken out ! I was nervous as hell and for a year or so I was still nervous as hell when I met with the escorts - the nervousness actually added to the excitement of the appointment- alas this acute nervousness is long gone ! Did others feel like this?
    Seek and you shall find!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,714
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Often excitedly nervous but never chickened out..........

    Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    Back in the day in the first 6 months of my punting life I used to ring the lady and get outside the location and then chicken out ! I was nervous as hell and for a year or so I was still nervous as hell when I met with the escorts - the nervousness actually added to the excitement of the appointment- alas this acute nervousness is long gone ! Did others feel like this?

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Irish Leigha (05-03-15), Latin chery (05-03-15), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (05-03-15), UB40 (05-03-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Loll nervous, I thought it was just me who was making guys feel nervous, but regardless I just think its cute but if a guy fucks me about or dont cancel. He will for sure be wondering "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I REALLY MISSED OUT ON!

    just keep turning up on time, have a manners if ones nervous and let the girl know or use an excuse with lots of time before the booking so she has time to make other arrangements, but for fuck sake never ever make lots of calls say your outside where she can see you, but then not be, yet still keep asking her stupid fucking question like the address blah blah (this is not directed at you personaly honey).

    Glad your having so much fun now the nervous have gone honey. all the best

    Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 05-03-15 at 02:03.
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    tom rambo (05-03-15), UB40 (05-03-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Often excitedly nervous but never chickened out..........
    Well at least I've admitted it - long time ago
    Seek and you shall find!

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    I miss the edginess that nerves brought with it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Loll nervous, I thought it was just me who was making guys feel nervous, but regardless I just think its cute but if a guy fucks me about or dont cancel. He will for sure be wondering "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I REALLY MISSED OUT ON!

    just keep turning up on time, have a manners if ones nervous and let the girl know or use an excuse with lots of time before the booking so she has time to make other arrangements, but for fuck sake never ever make lots of calls say your outside where she can see you, but then not be, yet still keep asking her stupid fucking question like the address blah blah (this is not directed at you personaly honey).

    Glad your having so much fun now the nervous have gone honey. all the best

    Lady Von Teese
    Seek and you shall find!

  8. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Loll I would make the most sweetest genuine and one of the biggest jack the lads nervous, seemly its all to do with my eyes and the fact I look like a right snobby bitch (which I am not), but to tell the truth I find it a person suffering from nervous very endearing and a turn on too, so very funny but such happy day too for both parties. So your next Loll

    Can you imagine the fun I have lined up especially on this tour as been chatting to some nervous guys but little do they know its not only the nerves but also other aspects of their personality that is just totally rocking my boat so like I said "well fecking happy days ahead also". If they had a icon with the smiling Chester cat, I would add this here. Loll xx

    Lady Von Teese



    Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    I miss the edginess that nerves brought with it
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    tom rambo (05-03-15)

  10. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Loll I would make the most sweetest genuine and one of the biggest jack the lads nervous, seemly its all to do with my eyes and the fact I look like a right snobby bitch (which I am not), but to tell the truth I find it a person suffering from nervous very endearing and a turn on too, so very funny but such happy day too for both parties. So your next Loll

    Can you imagine the fun I have lined up especially on this tour as been chatting to some nervous guys but little do they know its not only the nerves but also other aspects of their personality that is just totally rocking my boat so like I said "well fecking happy days ahead also". If they had a icon with the smiling Chester cat, I would add this here. Loll xx

    Lady Von Teese
    Id be nervous meetin u too for first time Ms LVT�� lolz. So u would think thats is cute would u? Haha iblove it..
    Id never chicken out but its always exciting! Try role play ub40..might bring back ur excitement a lil bit more��
    Hav fun on your ventures my friend ��

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in the clouds
    Posts
    996
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    i spunked myself outside an escorts door once

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marijuana View Post
    i spunked myself outside an escorts door once
    Ha ha - I hope you put the envelope under the door!
    Seek and you shall find!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to UB40 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSophieX (05-03-15)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •