Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Job satisfaction

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

    Davidontour (04-03-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Leinster
    Posts
    438

    Default

    This should be forwarded to our politicians.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gobshite For This Useful Post:

    casman (05-03-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    What would not be satisfying about a job where you can earn a normal Weeks wage in five hours?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    casman (04-03-15), tom sand (04-03-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Where you can give away a normal weeks wages in less than 2 hours

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Young Banger For This Useful Post:

    casman (05-03-15), Curvaceous Kate (04-03-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    Where you can give away a normal weeks wages in less than 2 hours


    You're not earning enough there. Maybe time for a change in career or go full-time?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    casman (05-03-15)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Dying under a tree
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    What would not be satisfying about a job where you can earn a normal Weeks wage in five hours?
    Even if there were demand for straight male escorts I don’t think I could get it up for, or perform oral sex on a woman I didn’t find sexually attractive. So there would be no job satisfaction for me, and fairly likely no job either (unless I opted out of reviews )
    I hope this doesn’t become a price thread.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to The Hound For This Useful Post:

    casman (05-03-15)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,049
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    You're not earning enough there. Maybe time for a change in career or go full-time?
    Slightly unfair comment Kate considering an Experianced Adult on the Irish Minimum Wage earns 337.35 before deductions. Many workers are afraid to change jobs as they loose all employment protections until they have been with the employer for one year and the option for a single man of finding themselves on the dole where they will receive 188.00 is not appealing either. Too many employers are happy to exploit this rate of pay and do so to the benefit of shareholders. In other Euro zone countries the minimum rate of pay is an even lower hourly rate.
    Last edited by nitram; 04-03-15 at 12:20.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nitram For This Useful Post:

    casman (05-03-15), tom sand (04-03-15)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Even if there were demand for straight male escorts I don’t think I could get it up for, or perform oral sex on a woman I didn’t find sexually attractive. So there would be no job satisfaction for me, and fairly likely no job either (unless I opted out of reviews )
    I hope this doesn’t become a price thread.
    I know what you mean, as I put off trying Escorting for over a year for exactly that reason, also due to the media interpretation of who goes to see Escorts putting me off, as I did think it would be dirty old men in long peepingtom coats and being 'used' as apposed to mutual enjoyment.

    You would be surprised at the reality, being so much different and also surprised at how quickly you adapt, so that you are not judging people aesthetically, but homing in on their personality and finding common ground, so that you can enjoy the person you are with.

    I reckon you would be surprised and do quite well.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    casman (05-03-15)

  17. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nitram View Post
    Slightly unfair comment Kate considering an Experianced Adult on the Irish Minimum Wage earns 337.35 before deductions. Many workers are afraid to change jobs as they loose all employment protections until they have been with the employer for one year and the option for a single man of finding themselves on the dole where they will receive 188.00 is not appealing either. Too many employers are happy to exploit this rate of pay and do so to the benefit of shareholders. In other Euro zone countries the minimum rate of pay is an even lower hourly rate.
    Honestly, I had no idea it was so low. I assumed it was around the 500 mark for an average man? Most women earn less than men, so what is the average full-time wage for a woman over here? That's just mad!

    I have to say though, if someone is earning in the region of 337.35 per Week, they really shouldn't be booking Escorts for 2 hour bookings, as I would class that as a luxury and not a need. That is my opinion. A half hour booking maybe is understandable, but not 2 hours.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 04-03-15 at 12:46.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    casman (05-03-15)

  19. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default



    The level of job satisfaction amongst sex workers is high.
    Sex workers 'find job rewarding'.

    I am not surprised .



    x

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

    casman (05-03-15), samlad (04-03-15), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (04-03-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •