Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time wasters

Reviews

Thumbs down Time wasters

I was home on a very short trip at the weekend so I found myself having a rare opportunity to visit one of the lovely ladies of EI.

I made a booking and agreed the specifics of the visit, I arrived on time and was met at the outset with a demand for double the agreed and advertised price. I thanked the lady, declined to stay and left.

Viewed again the ladies on EI and I made my choice, again I phoned and made the arrangements. imagine my surprise when I was again met with a demand for a lot more than the advertised rate. I once again thanked the lady and left, she was less than pleased and made her feelings clear.

In neither case was I seeking additional services over and above those agreed.

Ok so why? Do others experience this?

I was sober, clean and respectable - what is going on here? Both ladies had decent reviews and its not something I have ever come across before.
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Holy mother of mary, says i
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Jeez, she sounds worse than me…

Thats not possible surely

maybe she got some bills to pay or the landlord just landed looking for some rent and thus she's looking some mug punters, plenty of them out there.
    Last edited by Young Banger; 04-03-15 at 16:49.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    I was home on a very short trip at the weekend so I found myself having a rare opportunity to visit one of the lovely ladies of EI.

I made a booking and agreed the specifics of the visit, I arrived on time and was met at the outset with a demand for double the agreed and advertised price. I thanked the lady, declined to stay and left.

Viewed again the ladies on EI and I made my choice, again I phoned and made the arrangements. imagine my surprise when I was again met with a demand for a lot more than the advertised rate. I once again thanked the lady and left, she was less than pleased and made her feelings clear.

I was sober, clean and respectable - what is going on here? Both ladies had decent reviews and its not something I have ever come across before.
    So leave a review for both

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (04-03-15), Ladyvonteese (04-03-15), libra (05-03-15), Petros (05-03-15), tom rambo (05-03-15), wolfie (04-03-15)

Reviews

Clyde reckons thats not humanly possible
    His words not mine lol.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

Reviews

Did you ask her why she was annoyed then ?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Were the doors adjacent and the girls part of an agency - otherwise I can't believe that this could happen
    Seek and you shall find!

You were extremely unlucky. I have never come across anything like that. In fact i have never had a discussion about money as I do not think that it is appropriate. I make an arrangement for a set time and simply hand the girl her advertised price for that time. No one has ever queried it or asked for money for extras.

Reviews

Great Minds Think Alike

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast