Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Do men really wank differently...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default Do men really wank differently...

    .... I mean how many variations can there be?

    I am not circumcised, so I would violently stroke my large penis with a firm grip up and down, with my foreskin acting as an anti-friction device, till I spew.

    I know you circumcised lads must lubricate (I assume so ...) but is your modus operandi any different. Sandy seems to believe we all do it differently. Maybe we do... hence this thread.

    TBH, I have never witnessed any man wanking in my company, so really cant tell... well, except for my baby boy, but then Clyde is not REALLY that testosterone plentiful as the rest of us....

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    Stick a finger up my arse & I'll have your balls for bookends.

    What makes each woman cum is different from another, just as every man wanks differently.

    Sandy x
    So how do you wank?.....
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 27-02-15 at 16:03. Reason: Yet another thought provoking quality thread....

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Clyde (27-02-15), irishdeltaforce (27-02-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    we are all difference james
    just like the Best ways to make a women cum thread
    but i am two shy for this thread
    so i will bugger of

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    .... I mean how many variations can there be?

    I am not circumcised, so I would violently stroke my large penis with a firm grip up and down, with my foreskin acting as an anti-friction device, till I spew.

    I know you circumcised lads must lubricate (I assume so ...) but is your modus operandi any different. Sandy seems to believe we all do it differently. Maybe we do... hence this thread.

    TBH, I have never witnessed any man wanking in my company, so really cant tell... well, except for my baby boy, but then Clyde is not REALLY that testosterone plentiful as the rest of us....



    So how do you wank?.....
    James, I thought you had ladies at your beck and call to do this for you, anyway don't men stop wanking when they get to a certain age, whats it called again, yeah the male menopause

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,744

    Default

    Some of you wank hard, some wank slowly, some rub the head of their cock, others squeeze their balls whilst wanking to mention some of the ways I've seen guys wank themselves.

    Sandy x
    ~ * ~ Busty UK 100% Independent Fit, Fun & Frisky Escort 086 124 8984~ * ~
    ~ * ~ CASHEL Tuesday 12th until & including Monday 18th Dec ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ WITHHELD/LANDLINE NUMBERS/TEXT MESSAGES & ANY CALLS AFTER 9pm will not be answered ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ Phone sex available by paysafe vouchers only ~ * ~



  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (27-02-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    talking about men wanking is a bit like talking about women farting, we all know they do it its just no one wants to talk about it


  8. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    And let no forget the "no-hands" wank some of you guys do! Not sure if a woman can also wank like that but would love to know. Loll

    Lady Von Teese
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    James, I thought you had ladies at your beck and call to do this for you, anyway don't men stop wanking when they get to a certain age, whats it called again, yeah the male menopause
    Yeah, but a lot of 'em are useless... I mean how hard is it... (unintentional pun there, but there nonetheless..).

    Some girls are excellent though... here's one for ya... Rebecka... Talented girl..
    Admin: obsolete picture removed


    Fair play Sandy, I had no idea of the variations... I have just realised I'm a boring wanker.. (again, unintentional pun there, but there nonetheless..).

    Why do guys have this hang up about wanking anyway...Lets face it, we all do it as Funlover has said. Therefore it is safe to assume that Funlover is a wanker... In fact we are all wankers....

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    funlover12 (28-02-15), Ladyvonteese (27-02-15), rebecka (13-03-15), tom sand (27-02-15)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,380
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    James Cork is to be applauded for starting a thread on masturbation.

    Let's give him a big hand..................

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    Clyde (27-02-15), JAMESCORK (27-02-15), SmallHorn (27-02-15), tom sand (27-02-15)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    And let no forget the "no-hands" wank some of you guys do! Not sure if a woman can also wank like that but would love to know. Loll

    Lady Von Teese
    WTF.... How could a guy wank with no hands FFS...

    BTW... whats a wanking sock, and how do you use it...

    I should have entitled this thread "All you wanted to know about wanking but were too afraid to ask... "

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Yeah, but a lot of 'em are useless... I mean how hard is it... (unintentional pun there, but there nonetheless..).

    Some girls are excellent though... here's one for ya... Rebecka... Talented girl..
    Admin: obsolete picture removed


    Fair play Sandy, I had no idea of the variations... I have just realised I'm a boring wanker.. (again, unintentional pun there, but there nonetheless..).

    Why do guys have this hang up about wanking anyway...Lets face it, we all do it as Funlover has said. Therefore it is safe to assume that Funlover is a wanker... In fact we are all wankers....
    We are, some more than most, I'm off now, first of the day, this going to be good

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •