Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Job or life?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    You would be time!!!
    Time is made up of moments, each moment is precious & can never be regained. It is the here & now. If I only ever had one moment my wish would be that it would be a happy moment.
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 27-02-15 at 04:29. Reason: not sat bored unable to sleep, on E-I would be a start. Haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (27-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Time is made up of moments, each moment is precious & can never be regained. It is the here & now. If I only ever had one moment my wish would be that it would be a happy moment.
    Time is what we live in, it's what makes us, and it's what we are.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    What would you do with that power?
    Travel. Observe. Learn.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (27-02-15), Naughtynatalie (27-02-15)

Blog Entries

I'm loving the detail of the desires, you are surprising me with your hidden passions and deepest dreams.

I hope this continues, as you are challenging my own thoughts. Inspirational

(That is 'you' as in the 'collective' participants of this thread).
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 27-02-15 at 06:14.

Reviews

Some people live in a fantasy world, you are what you are and i'm very happy with who I am, I'm a Wizard

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HairyPotter For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (27-02-15), tom sand (02-03-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I'd like to be an assassin. I would enjoy the sneaking around and the end result.
    Oh and i can hazard a guess at some of your targets
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

I dont know I could pick one !

I would be Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons. Thats if I was to be someone else

If I was to be me in a fantasy world I would be a wizard, I would have a pet dragon, I would be able to shape shift and swim in the ocean with the dolphins, flying in the sky with the Eagles burrow under ground like a meer cat and be able to help people with my magic, bring water and crops to lands unable to sustain them, end war and famine. AND DO FIREWORKS FROM MY HANDS! - i love fireworks lol

God your all going to think I'm mad......

oh wait, I am loll

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emilyuk For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (27-02-15), Naughtynatalie (27-02-15), Nicole (02-03-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by emilyuk View Post
    I dont know I could pick one !

I would be Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons. Thats if I was to be someone else

If I was to be me in a fantasy world I would be a wizard, I would have a pet dragon, I would be able to shape shift and swim in the ocean with the dolphins, flying in the sky with the Eagles burrow under ground like a meer cat and be able to help people with my magic, bring water and crops to lands unable to sustain them, end war and famine. AND DO FIREWORKS FROM MY HANDS! - i love fireworks lol

God your all going to think I'm mad......

oh wait, I am loll
    Love it! Although Daenery's has a real rough time getting to the top, with sores from riding her beautiful horse and her horrible brother, treating her like crap and losing her baby and yet the whole time she never stops looking amazing and having an inner power.

I love her character and all the best people are a little mad

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

emilyuk (28-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I'd like to be an assassin. I would enjoy the sneaking around and the end result.
    You wouldn't take me out would you, Lu ?

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Love it! Although Daenery's has a real rough time getting to the top, with sores from riding her beautiful horse and her horrible brother, treating her like crap and losing her baby and yet the whole time she never stops looking amazing and having an inner power.

I love her character and all the best people are a little mad
    I'm sure she was sore from riding other things, with the way she was treated, yet she never stopped looking beautiful!
    Shes an amazing character and I can't wait for April for the start of Season 5!!!!!!!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to emilyuk For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (28-02-15)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast