Thread: Smells and other

1. Default Smells and other

Hello. I'm from Russia, young athletic guy. At work there are in Dublin. Need a girl 5 March day, from the center of D1 or D2. It is necessary that the girl smelled strongly, i.e. not taking a shower before the meeting. I should have it on this day, the first client. Also, the meeting should include OWO, watersport, facesitting, classic sex, rimming for girls, fingering. The girl should be sturdy, because I long guy)) Need 1 hour. Approximately 150 euros. on March 5, about 13 hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by initself View Post
    Hello. I'm from Russia, young athletic guy. At work there are in Dublin. Need a girl 5 March day, from the center of D1 or D2. It is necessary that the girl smelled strongly, i.e. not taking a shower before the meeting. I should have it on this day, the first client. Also, the meeting should include OWO, watersport, facesitting, classic sex, rimming for girls, fingering. The girl should be sturdy, because I long guy)) Need 1 hour. Approximately 150 euros. on March 5, about 13 hours a day.
    I think you're being a bit TOO specific there! Ladies, PM this guy if you're interested.