Thread: Smells and other

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Smells and other

Hello. I'm from Russia, young athletic guy. At work there are in Dublin. Need a girl 5 March day, from the center of D1 or D2. It is necessary that the girl smelled strongly, i.e. not taking a shower before the meeting. I should have it on this day, the first client. Also, the meeting should include OWO, watersport, facesitting, classic sex, rimming for girls, fingering. The girl should be sturdy, because I long guy)) Need 1 hour. Approximately 150 euros. on March 5, about 13 hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by initself View Post
    Hello. I'm from Russia, young athletic guy. At work there are in Dublin. Need a girl 5 March day, from the center of D1 or D2. It is necessary that the girl smelled strongly, i.e. not taking a shower before the meeting. I should have it on this day, the first client. Also, the meeting should include OWO, watersport, facesitting, classic sex, rimming for girls, fingering. The girl should be sturdy, because I long guy)) Need 1 hour. Approximately 150 euros. on March 5, about 13 hours a day.
    I think you're being a bit TOO specific there! Ladies, PM this guy if you're interested.