Thread: Savile Abuse

Arrow Savile Abuse

Report out ,

Victims ranged from 5 year old to 75 ! , "no direct evidence that he abused the bodies in the mortuary"

Victims overwhelmingly female ; opportunistic predator ; complaints not followed up ,

hospitals no checks , free access , similar abuse could be repeated ; society still in thrall of Celebrity .

Report published today.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

simon2280 (27-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Report out ,

Victims ranged from 5 year old to 75 ! , "no direct evidence that he abused the bodies in the mortuary"

Victims overwhelmingly female ; opportunistic predator ; complaints not followed up ,

hospitals no checks , free access , similar abuse could be repeated ; society still in thrall of Celebrity .

Report published today.
    Look at Wolf Harris too the dirty fecker, no stairway to heaven for him when he dies
    Last edited by Ridemesideways; 26-02-15 at 14:11.

It's a pity the bastard died before he could have been shot, along with all the people that let him get away with it, sorry about my bad language but people like him make my blood boil.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to steve6304 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (26-02-15)

I can't understand how he had celeb status that allowed him do that! He was a freaky looking fucker. There was one scene on tv the other night with a child in a hospital bed brushing his hair and him letching over the child! He's a sick puppy..
    I think they should exume the body and put it in a pedo prison anyway
    Last edited by patmustard; 27-02-15 at 09:17.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by patmustard;1514723[B
    ]I can't understand how he had celeb status that allowed him do that[/B]! He was a freaky looking fucker. There was one scene on tv the other night with a child in a hospital bed brushing his hair and him letching over the child! He's a sick puppy..
    I think they should exume the body and put it in a pedo prison anyway
    I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that he was so well known, and that he raised so much money for the hospitals, that the authorities didn't want to rock the boat. Also it seems the tories, especially thatcher had a lot to do with his protection, in so much that they wanted other sources of revenue for the health service and this was seen as a good model, ie. charitable donations. And we know how much the tories love sex scandels
    One other problem was savilles attitude as well. He didn't give a flying f##k. When louis theroux asked him about the sex allegations, he said that he had millions of pounds at his disposal and he would drag anyone through the courts who accussed him. Not only that but he also had plenty of "friends" ( other abusers) in the police, bbc and politics who he could use to protect him.
    I see today that savilles brother was also abusing patients in hospitals. Sons that only a mother could love.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31646006

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

patmustard (03-03-15), simon2280 (27-02-15)

Reviews

Can only hope that there is a special place in the afterlife for people who abuse children

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

simon2280 (27-02-15)

'Glitter' sentenced to 16 years prison.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

simon2280 (27-02-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    'Glitter' sentenced to 16 years prison.
    As a man this whole reality really gets under my skin, Yes I am angry "Very Angry" but as a human being and an erotic adventurer I believe, in these cases, prison is not the practical solution. If there is no respect shown by individuals such as abusers who do not believe other people have a right to say "No" Then Prison is only one Solution. In us humans we have often got Impractical responses.... If Science has no answer Yet, I as an individual believe Natural Response is not Hide these individuals until they die, but Expose them to the Torture they inflicted on the people. Let it be seen what Happens to these Twisted Humans, Very Extreme I know, But I am just letting off steam in response to these "Reports"
    Last edited by simon2280; 27-02-15 at 15:29.