Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ask, and you shall....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Yes it's easier if the price for company is on the profile. But if like the girl you will make that call.

And what's the harm in asking?

That's the price for travellers.
    indeed idf..that's a slightly different scenario; if it's a particular girl that i have been looking out to see,then i am prepared to pay whatever..(once it's not outrageous, of course!)
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pleasurekerry For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (23-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Yes it's easier if the price for company is on the profile. But if like the girl you will make that call.

And what's the harm in asking?

That's the price for travellers.
    but my mate a traveller too, irishdeltaforce

Quote Originally Posted by pleasurekerry View Post
    excuse me, i did not mention anything specific!...it is not the first time you have used such crudeness in your posts..
    I didnt say you did, can you point out in my post the crudeness as you call it as I don't see it

For me ,no price is a deal breaker.
    There is a feeling of deception I just can't shake.
    the same applies to shops who don't price their display!.

Quote Originally Posted by pleasurekerry View Post
    ..be told the price.

Seems to me more and more girls are opting for this on their profiles. Personally, i can find it a bit offputting;there are times i am not seeking that extra bit of whatever, tlc, or particular favourite, and my wants are of of a basic physiclal nature- neither am i willing to pay 100, or plus for half hour in these circumstances.
    I see 2 or 3 girls that seem to do what i need, and all i get on price is "ask".Looking at reviews may give an indication in some cases only..

is it just me?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 10inchesandcounting For This Useful Post:

pleasurekerry (25-02-15)

7. Default

U's are a funny lot on here, she wants people to ring her, to hear someones voice, if price is included, you don't call and move on, can be lonely in an apartment on your own and not hearing another human being's voice.
    Last edited by ScratchMyItchyWhole; 24-02-15 at 08:36.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I have no problem ringing a lady who has ask on her profile.
    The way I see it if I'm ringing then I'm ringing to book and the price has no reflection on whether I book or not.
    I don't take chances on the ladies. I do my research and i know who I want to see.
    I appreciate what you say z, but sometimes there is a difference between looking for a service and looking for a girl..
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

9. Default

I too just like to know

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cavanladdy For This Useful Post:

pleasurekerry (25-02-15)

Reviews

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast