Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Ask, and you shall....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,604
    Reviews
    119

    Default Ask, and you shall....

    ..be told the price.

    Seems to me more and more girls are opting for this on their profiles. Personally, i can find it a bit offputting;there are times i am not seeking that extra bit of whatever, tlc, or particular favourite, and my wants are of of a basic physiclal nature- neither am i willing to pay 100, or plus for half hour in these circumstances.
    I see 2 or 3 girls that seem to do what i need, and all i get on price is "ask".Looking at reviews may give an indication in some cases only..

    is it just me?
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pleasurekerry View Post
    ..be told the price.

    Seems to me more and more girls are opting for this on their profiles. Personally, i can find it a bit offputting;there are times i am not seeking that extra bit of whatever, tlc, or particular favourite, and my wants are of of a basic physiclal nature- neither am i willing to pay 100, or plus for half hour in these circumstances.
    I see 2 or 3 girls that seem to do what i need, and all i get on price is "ask".Looking at reviews may give an indication in some cases only..

    is it just me?
    My mate rang an escort for price on Thursday last and she was €60, Lovely petite girl, friendly and an Excellent ride and worth every penny he said.
    I rang the same escort on Friday for price and she was €80 I hate sudden price rises, so no ride for me, maybe I rang at bad time, maybe her rent was due that day, mobile phone bill had landed or she was getting her hair done, who knows
    Last edited by Ridemesideways; 23-02-15 at 23:18.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,173

    Default

    Ridemesideways it might be you or your friend might of asked for a service she might not include in her "flat rate" Just a maybe

    Profiles will be changing soon with this new law, that could be why things aren't so clear on profiles pleasurekerry

    xXx
    ~*~*~ English BBW ~*~*~

    IN CORK THIS WEEK with BBW_Cora for unforgettable threesum experiences too!!

    Follow me on twitter http://mobile.twitter.com/EnglishEmilyBBW

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to emilyuk For This Useful Post:

    pleasurekerry (23-02-15)

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emilyuk View Post
    Ridemesideways it might be you or your friend might of asked for a service she might not include in her "flat rate" Just a maybe

    Profiles will be changing soon with this new law, that could be why things aren't so clear on profiles pleasurekerry

    xXx
    Everything included Emily, my God she's charging €60 after all, wouldn't they have to
    Last edited by Ridemesideways; 23-02-15 at 23:24.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridemesideways View Post
    My mate rang an escort for price on Thursday last and she was €60, Lovely petite girl, friendly and an Excellent ride and worth every penny he said.
    I rang the same escort on Friday for price and she was €80 I hate sudden price rises, so no ride for me, maybe I rang at bad time, maybe her rent was due that day, mobile phone bill had landed or she was getting her hair done, who knows
    Lovely . I'm sure reading that recommendation will make her feel really appreciated.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (23-02-15), pleasurekerry (23-02-15)

  8. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Lovely . I'm sure reading that recommendation will make her feel really appreciated.
    I tell it like he said it,

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridemesideways View Post
    I tell it like he said it,
    Good man. We wouldn't want anything lost in translation.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

    pleasurekerry (23-02-15)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pleasurekerry View Post
    ..be told the price.

    Seems to me more and more girls are opting for this on their profiles. Personally, i can find it a bit offputting;there are times i am not seeking that extra bit of whatever, tlc, or particular favourite, and my wants are of of a basic physiclal nature- neither am i willing to pay 100, or plus for half hour in these circumstances.
    I see 2 or 3 girls that seem to do what i need, and all i get on price is "ask".Looking at reviews may give an indication in some cases only..

    is it just me?
    Yes it's easier if the price for company is on the profile. But if like the girl you will make that call.

    And what's the harm in asking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridemesideways View Post
    My mate rang an escort for price on Thursday last and she was €60, Lovely petite girl, friendly and an Excellent ride and worth every penny he said.
    I rang the same escort on Friday for price and she was €80 I hate sudden price rises, so no ride for me, maybe I rang at bad time, maybe her rent was due that day, mobile phone bill had landed or she was getting her hair done, who knows
    That's the price for travellers.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    pleasurekerry (23-02-15)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Yes it's easier if the price for company is on the profile. But if like the girl you will make that call.

    And what's the harm in asking?

    Its rude to be discussing nasty things like money on the phone.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Its rude to be discussing nasty things like money on the phone.
    Good luck with getting what you want so.

    If you don't ask, you don't get.

    Don't cry in your reviews so.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •