Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Merry Christmas, to all you naughty elves

Default Merry Christmas to you too

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    Yiou,ve an intriging glint in your eye and turn in your nose. Someday i may hear your laughter and see your gait. Have a very merry xmas dolly. X bbj
    Did you do anything Celtic for Christmas? I know you mentioned some Celtic festival celebrations. Do you know of any upcoming ones also? Im heading back soon and want to have lots of Celtic FUN

Default Im sending you some New York snow

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Well hello there Dolly , tiz indeed a lovely pic you have posted . Hope santy was very good to you as he was to me . Slightly jealous of all the snow you guys are getting , reminds me of my childhood years i spent there quite a few moons ago now , but the memories still live on of the massive snowfalls this time of year . Anyhoo best wishes and hope 09 rocks for you
    Have it all ready for shipping over. Or should I deliver it to you personally? Thankyou for the compliments sweety. Glad you like my photo. Santy brought me a good fuck last night, thats about it. I was happy with that. And today, I went ahead and started my after Christmas shopping. You will love the fuck me boots I bought today! So you were here as a child? Come back! Come back and hang out with your little Dolly Darling. Love ya darling.

Default Aww, youre the sweetest anan

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Happy Christmas Dolly Darling:

May peace and plenty be the first to lift the latch to your door,
    and Happiness be guided to your home by the candle of Christmas!!

And I love your long flowing locks draping down over you beautiful bosom xx
    Thankyou for the lovely wishes. I appreciate your kind words and hopes for my happiness. I am so looking forward to meeting you sometime soon. And it will be soon. Actually wanted to hop on a plane tonight! Well, will be soon anyway.
    Yes , you will have my long flowing locks draped down over your hard cock soon enuf too

Default Soon very soon

Quote Originally Posted by Limerickstu View Post
    When you going to cum back to Ireland???
    Can you email me at dollyisdarling@yahoo.com

I will be sure to let you know when Im back to Ireland. It will be very soon. Im really missing the wonderful connections I made with you gorgeous Irish men

Default A very special thankyou

To all the people who sent text messages to my Irish phone. It makes me so happy that after 4 months away from Ireland, some of you still try calling my Irish phone to book me and send me sweet text messages at Christmas time. I feel so horrible that I cant be there for you when you need me next to you. I will try to organize something in the new year, where I can come much more often. Love you all. Such sweet kind gentlemen. I miss you very much and thankyou for waiting for me.
    X Dolly

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Have it all ready for shipping over. Or should I deliver it to you personally? Thankyou for the compliments sweety. Glad you like my photo. Santy brought me a good fuck last night, thats about it. I was happy with that. And today, I went ahead and started my after Christmas shopping. You will love the fuck me boots I bought today! So you were here as a child? Come back! Come back and hang out with your little Dolly Darling. Love ya darling.
    Hey hey Dolly i'm free for a delivery anytime you wanna deliver it !! Gonna email you in a wee bit x
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Default Ah, it's yourself !

Hi Dolly
    Let me send you all the greetings of the season. I think you didn't get any replies 'cos of the day that was in it. I hope you enjoyed a very white & very cold Christmas in NY. I had a Christmas in NY many moons ago & loved it .......... snow, Noodle Xmas dinner in Chinatown, Christmas Eve in a gay bar in the village with them all dressed up & doing their favourite broadway numbers, Macys ....................
    Don't let that Liz up on the light fittings, she's not as sprightly as she once was, the hips could give.

Looking forward to seeing you this side of the Atlantic soon,
    TheNads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12