Thread: Yoga and Indian head massages lead to Satanism!

Reviews

Default Yoga and Indian head massages lead to Satanism!

A catholic priest in Derry, Fr Colhoun said that while people may go into yoga with good intentions, it will not be long before they are drawn towards the "bad spiritual domain" of "Satan and the Fallen Angels". He quotes the pope as saying "do not seek spiritual answers in yoga classes’. Yoga is certainly a risk. There’s the spiritual health risk".

"When you take up those practices from other cultures, which are outside our Christian domain, you don’t know what you are opening yourself up to".

It's about time we told the Catholic church to pack up and leave us alone. I for one can't believe people still believe in this crazy church.
    Last edited by KevinACE; 22-02-15 at 16:12.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KevinACE For This Useful Post:

warmcome (22-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KevinACE View Post
    A catholic priest in Derry, Fr Colhoun said that while people may go into yoga with good intentions, it will not be long before they are drawn towards the "bad spiritual domain" of "Satan and the Fallen Angels". He quotes the pope as saying "do not seek spiritual answers in yoga classes’. Yoga is certainly a risk. There’s the spiritual health risk".

"When you take up those practices from other cultures, which are outside our Christian domain, you don’t know what you are opening yourself up to".

It's about time we told the Catholic church to pack up and leave us alone. I for one can't believe people still believe in this crazy church.
    I seen this the other day. seem worried about the 'competition'

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    I seen this the other day. seem worried about the 'competition'
    Talk about wanting to restrict everything it's followers enjoy.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HonestJosephine View Post
    I goggled yoga and got this,

" Hindu religion
    As Hindus who live the Yogic lifestyle, we appreciate when others understand that all of Yoga is all about the Hindu religion. Modern so-called 'yoga' is dishonest to Hindus and to all non-Hindus such as the Christians."

Do not open this link if you are sensitive it is really sick about Hindu killing cows in a religious festival

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...du-ritual.html

On the other hand yoga for the sake of exercise is a good thing and I did it for years and only laziness stops me from restarting.

Aren't all Churches crazy - except the green lizard one, I believe them *_*
    Well I don't mind the sacrifices as long as they are BBQed and marinated with texas hot sauce. yum..

Reviews

Click the link you may go vegetarian after seeing that.
    I follwed the link, plenty of carcasses. But I am not disgusted, I've seen what goes on in animal abattoirs in our neck of the woods.
    Last edited by KevinACE; 22-02-15 at 16:50.

Reviews

None of its pretty but I am not vegetarian so can not complain too much but the number of cows killed and the hours watching cows getting killed before the knife comes for you is not the same as abattoirs here I hope, I have no experience of abattoirs here so you will know better.
    Wont ask for answers as not all posts here can be deleted and you should be careful not to say to much real world stuff.
    that's a good point , they are waiting around for ages, I didn't view the video. Everyone has a different view and outlook on life. Definitively distressing for the animals.

Reviews

in b4 westside