Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: Need names

  1. #1

    Default Need names

    ok sexy people i need names of the best shags on here,i'm new and im free for the rest of the weekend.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    The best shags ,but there are loads of beautiful ladies that offer first class companship, check my reviews to start with.: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (21-02-15)

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    The best shags ,but there are loads of beautiful ladies that offer first class companship, check my reviews to start with.: doc
    Thanks doc,but i was thinking about the best of the best u know what i mean.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    ok sexy people i need names of the best shags on here,i'm new and im free for the rest of the weekend.

    Thanks in advance.
    Totally depends what you are into mate.For example you might just want a shag or you might be fussy like me and require the lady be seriously hot.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Thanks doc,but i was thinking about the best of the best u know what i mean.
    But Tis what the client brings to the appointment that also counts.

    doc glances at his reviews , yeah he's had some .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    But Tis what the client brings to the appointment that also counts.

    doc glances at his reviews , yeah he's had some .: doc
    I bring a big hard cock,well were paying so abviously she has to be seriously hot,instant boner material.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    ok sexy people i need names of the best shags on here,i'm new and im free for the rest of the weekend.

    Thanks in advance.

    Perhaps, it be more rewarding if you earn your own strip's, just saying...

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    I bring a big hard cock,well were paying so abviously she has to be seriously hot,instant boner material.
    Then it depends,are you into young fit looking lady's? Might seem like a daft question but some guys are into different things,do you want kissing ahh ffs I culd go on forever mate.

  10. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Perhaps, it be more rewarding if you earn your own strip's, just saying...
    listen i joined to fuck pussy,wanted a little help from established members like urself who have been there and fucked them.

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Then it depends,are you into young fit looking lady's? Might seem like a daft question but some guys are into different things,do you want kissing ahh ffs I culd go on forever mate.
    Ha i know mate thanks for ur help,o yes nothing like a full on snog session,to get things moving

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bumblebee banned For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (21-02-15)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •