Thread: Salt Hill 6 days then Derry, Belfast, Dundalk, Dublin www.ladyvonteese.com

Blog Entries

Dick Salt Hill 6 days then Derry, Belfast, Dundalk, Dublin www.ladyvonteese.com

20.02.2015 - 21.02.2015 Athlone no bookings before 4pm on the 20th or after 1pm on the 21st
    22.02.2015 - 26.02.2015 Galway City Centre, Galway
    27.02.2015 – 27.02.2015 Derry No bookings available
    28.02.2015 – 28.02.2015 Belfast No bookings available
    01.-3.2015 - 02.03.2015 Limerick only bookings from 4pm – 10pm
    03.03.2015 - 04.03.2015 Derry
    05.02.2015 – 06.03.2015 Belfast

Please check my www.ladyvonteese.com website for up and coming other tour dates and just send me a email to ladyvonteese@gmail with the "heading" the town or city you wish to meet. thanks

I only meet up with clean discreet people who have taken the time to read my profile and looking for fun to SHARE. I don’t offer unprotected services, haggle prices, have appointments with those asking question which are in already mentioned here or have clients coming and going 24/7 or work in brothels either.

I take all my own photos and don’t photo-shop them, so it will be me a REAL SEXY IRISH LADY who you will be opening the door to you.

I believe in our day-to-day lives we are faced with responsibilities and pressures, which control our state of mind. Many of us are not able to live in the moment, as our thoughts of consequence and reaction always linger in our minds. Why not retract from all that with this Hot kinky cougar and live for the moment, one you will cherish with fond memories for a long, long time.

Come and live out the most sensual desires. Please feel free to contact me for info on my booking system as this gets rid of all time wasters and so you don’t get left standing outside. The New Laws come in soon so best to, Email me with city, date, time, how long, type of booking if it’s a genuine inquiry. Please put the email heading of the City you wish to meet. Where possible please book in advance. If you have to text put all above info in it otherwise I will not respond.
    If you have to text put all above info in it otherwise I will not respond, nor will I respond to explicated texts, or take bookings via text message either as is the case with abusive texts also.

For those wishing to know more information on how I will be ensuring I am the best person to visit when the New Irish Laws come in, in due to the “new” system I have in place to protect you and prove you are not visiting me to pay for any sex acts, then please be sure to send me all the above info to my email address ladyvonteese@gmail.com to make that booking now.

To see what available appointments I have left this month and my tour dates for March 2015 to please visit www.ladyvonteese.com scroll down the first page, click the tick and you’re in then go to my Tour Dates page and my Ireland Page for more info

So come and see me now before the new laws come into play so we can get to know each other and you will be able to know you can trust me to not only be discreet but also spend time with someone who only meets clients who like to share fun together in a safe consensual environment for all parties.

Happy Valentines guys and girls feel free to discuss. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx NOT HAD A VALENTINES THEN COME SEE ME FOR A TOTALLY SEXY FUN TIME TOGETHER. SEE YOU SOONClick image for larger version. 

Name:	www.Ladyvonteese.com MM Red wig 1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	107842
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

dutchtallguy (21-02-15)