Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Moral judgements

the very air you breathe causes you to age
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Do all heroin users mug people for their drug?

If cigarettes were criminalized, and a box was e50? would a smoker beat a granny to get that box?
    Surely not x

But I dare say more heroin users will resort to violence in an effort to secure their next hit ,

than cigarette smokers will , to buy their next pack of cigs.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Surely not x

But I dare say more heroin users will resort to violence in an effort to secure their next hit ,

than cigarette smokers will , to buy their next pack of cigs.
    Does the context of how they are distributed/sold in society affect this? Or is it purely the substance?
    Last edited by warmcome; 20-02-15 at 22:29.

Do all heroin users mug people for their drug?

If cigarettes were criminalized, and a box was e50? would a smoker beat a granny to get that box?
    Further :

I am an ex-smoker : Smoked cigarettes (pack , pack n a half / day, red Marlboros) for fifteen years.

Quitting smoking was one of the hardest things I'd had to do.

Even after quitting and being smoke free for several years , I still would have dreams of smoking , and then the nightmare

of omg I'll have to quit again !! ( all in a dream like ) . So I know the craving , I know the need , I know the physical and

the psychological dependence and the urges and the restlessness and the anxiety and impatience.

Would a cigarette smoker knock over an ole lady to steal her bag , just so he could get the next pack of cigs ?

I very much doubt it --- unless he was a criminal to begin with.

Those do not need a reason to violate .

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

KevinACE (20-02-15)

Does the context of how they are distributed/sold in society affect this? Or is it purely the substance?
    Both ,

But substance more :

Quitting smoking is really miserable (mostly psychologically) for about three days.

From what I've read / heard , quitting heroin you really would much rather just die than go through the withdrawals.

No contest.

Reviews

Further :

I am an ex-smoker : Smoked cigarettes (pack , pack n a half / day, red Marlboros) for fifteen years.

Quitting smoking was one of the hardest things I'd had to do.

Even after quitting and being smoke free for several years , I still would have dreams of smoking , and then the nightmare

of omg I'll have to quit again !! ( all in a dream like ) . So I know the craving , I know the need , I know the physical and

the psychological dependence and the urges and the restlessness and the anxiety and impatience.

Would a cigarette smoker knock over an ole lady to steal her bag , just so he could get the next pack of cigs ?

I very much doubt it --- unless he was a criminal to begin with.

Those do not need a reason to violate .
    If fags were banned (no longer in shops), they are e50 per box?

Reviews

Both ,

But substance more :

Quitting smoking is really miserable (mostly psychologically) for about three days.

From what I've read / heard , quitting heroin you really would much rather just die than go through the withdrawals.

No contest.
    just 4 lines in on the list:

http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/quit_smok...quit/nicotine/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KevinACE View Post
    The prohibition of drugs was actually an immigration issue in the USA originally. Immigrants were bringing the herb in, and selling to survive and profit of course. Then it was prohibited. Who knows what else is an immigration issue we don't know about!
    Really? Where did you get this information Kevin? I have never heard that reason before.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (20-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Really? Where did you get this information Kevin? I have never heard that reason before.
    The Chinese working on the railways smoked opium 19 century-so this was criminalized
    The Blacks enjoyed cannabis with jazz music-same
    Hispanics used cannabis too, the Americans reverted to the term marijuana, because
    of it's Spanish formation. This would help with the stigma campaign: lazy, evil, rape white women etc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    I watched a documentary called Reefer Madness, at least thats what I remember it's called Natalie

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast