Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Moral judgements

Reviews

Wheareas when a junkie jumps a granny, he wants her heroin?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Wheareas when a junkie jumps a granny, he wants her heroin?
    No but he wants money to buy heroin.

Blog Entries

I should add that I know cig & alcohol use causes more deaths then illegal drugs & is a much bigger drain on the health system.

I also know the war on drugs doesnt work & I do believe that drugs should be legalised & regulated to take the control away from criminals & to regulate the drugs.

Although I also think even if legalised there will always be a black market as there is for most things.

I still dont agree with your first point though, that smoking cigs & shooting heroin are morally equal.

Make of that what you will
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 26-02-15 at 11:05. Reason: & I still think you're a dick haha

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    I should add that I know cig & alcohol use causes more deaths then illegal drugs & is a much bigger drain on the health system.

I also know the war on drugs doesnt work & I do believe that drugs should be legalised & regulated to take the control away from criminals & to regulate the drugs.

Although I also think even if legalised there will always be a black market as there is for most things.

I still dont agree with your first point though that smoking & shooting heroin is morally equal.

Make of that what you will
    Is one of the persons depicted better than the other?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314