Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 181

Thread: Ladies Man

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,750
    Reviews
    204

    Default Ladies Man

    i have been a ladies Man all my life,i just love them i think my reviews say it all,my first love is irish ladies,but after saying that i love and respect ladies from all Countrys,have a bit off fun in this life that what it is all about,so to all the ladies on ei,i love you all.but one at a time lol,
    Last edited by tom rambo; 20-02-15 at 04:44.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

    Ladyvonteese (20-02-15), Melindablondey (20-02-15), Escort AdvertiserSabrina tv (20-02-15)

  3. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    i have been a ladies Man all my life,i just love them i think my reviews say it all,my first love is irish ladies,but after saying that i love and respect ladies from all Countrys,have a bit off fun in this life that what it is all about,so to all the ladies on ei,i love you all.but one at a time lol,
    That is good tom but if you had a bad experience would you review it on here

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    293

    Default

    A ladies man is someone who can get women easily, and would not typically resort to paying them. What you're describing is simply a heterosexual man.

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Parrot For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserannabel taylor (20-02-15), Best Before (20-02-15), funlover12 (20-02-15), Jiberjabber (20-02-15), Escort AdvertiserSabrina tv (20-02-15)

  6. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
    A ladies man is someone who can get women easily, and would not typically resort to paying them. What you're describing is simply a heterosexual man.
    A Gigolo ....

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    i have been a ladies Man all my life,i just love them i think my reviews say it all,my first love is irish ladies,but after saying that i love and respect ladies from all Countrys,have a bit off fun in this life that what it is all about,so to all the ladies on ei,i love you all.but one at a time lol,
    But your a christian thomas. Have a reread of the 10 Commandments.

    what are they feeding them in the west
    Westside.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (20-02-15)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    But your a christian thomas. Have a reread of the 10 Commandments.

    what are they feeding them in the west
    Westside.
    Body of christ

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

    Clyde (20-02-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    But your a christian thomas. Have a reread of the 10 Commandments.

    what are they feeding them in the west
    Westside.



    Quote Originally Posted by Imaginary Skydaddy
    Seventh Commandment (Exodus 20:14)
    You shall not commit adultery.




    ... or were you referring to something else?
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 20-02-15 at 14:20. Reason: Hypocrisy is the way of all Religions

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (20-02-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours wife.


    Whoops

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

    reflex (20-02-15), tom rambo (21-02-15)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    425
    Reviews
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours wife.


    Whoops
    That's why you don't punt near where you live, duh

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to reflex For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (20-02-15), Ladyvonteese (20-02-15), Parrot (20-02-15), tom rambo (21-02-15)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,750
    Reviews
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhilman View Post
    That is good tom but if you had a bad experience would you review it on here
    yes but it would have to bad experience,not not somting like i did not like her apartment ect

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •