Thread: Modern experts on ancient times.

Blog Entries

Default Modern experts on ancient times.

So im in town the other day with a friend (i do soem ya know). He wants to go into to library to check something online. I says you go and I will come back later because these places are bollox. Against my better judgement I went in and immediately heard a huge round of applause. Just when I thought they were expecting me I see a large group of people huddled away in a cornor. All of them with goofy haircuts and silly folders. the speaker looked like he was going to start a rising instead of saying a shitty poem about a time in history that he knew fuck all about. Someone else wrote the poem ya know. A whole load of shit. Reciting crap that nobody knows or cares about. Mountains and rivers a roaming in the bogs. Poor fuckin crap. These idiots are a modern generation that turned up on tv in the last decade with a black nylon shirt and a space in the teeth complete with a silly haircut. They know nothing about anything.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    So im in town the other day with a friend (i do soem ya know). He wants to go into to library to check something online. I says you go and I will come back later because these places are bollox. Against my better judgement I went in and immediately heard a huge round of applause. Just when I thought they were expecting me I see a large group of people huddled away in a cornor. All of them with goofy haircuts and silly folders. the speaker looked like he was going to start a rising instead of saying a shitty poem about a time in history that he knew fuck all about. Someone else wrote the poem ya know. A whole load of shit. Reciting crap that nobody knows or cares about. Mountains and rivers a roaming in the bogs. Poor fuckin crap. These idiots are a modern generation that turned up on tv in the last decade with a black nylon shirt and a space in the teeth complete with a silly haircut. They know nothing about anything.

Westside.
    westside westside westside
    why you never think on the bright side
    every thing is wrong,noting is right
    why all ways talking so mush shite
    Last edited by tom sand; 18-02-15 at 11:36. Reason: a short poem by Tom sand called westside

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (18-02-15), Klittyliker (18-02-15), SmallHorn (18-02-15), Stephanie (18-02-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    westside westside westside
    why you never think on the bright side
    every thing is wrong,noting is right
    why all ways talking so mush shite
    Ah but it was bright at 9.25 this morning sir thomas.

Westside.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

tom sand (18-02-15)

Reviews

Ah but it was bright at 9.25 this morning sir thomas.

Westside.
    indeed it was Mr west
    indeed it was

Reviews

Westside.
    westside, you are certainly an opinionated individual, and a forum online is a great place to let it out. Now please tell me why you have no opinion on the lovely ladies who you frequent on the website?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KevinACE View Post
    westside, you are certainly an opinionated individual, and a forum online is a great place to let it out. Now please tell me why you have no opinion on the lovely ladies who you frequent on the website?
    He pours all his sexual energy into typing out bullshit.