Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm very worried about clarence has anyone seen her?

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    The title says it all - Has anyone seen Clarence - we her family have not seen Clarence Hilten for several day's and are offering a reward for her and Pompom dead or alive........

£500 is the reward that is being offered for her hopeful safe return - should anyone have any ideas as to her whereabouts please can you tell us as soon as possible.

She was last seen going shop lifting - sorry Christmas shopping with Babs on Saturday - if anyone has any information please call me or the local constabulary.

People that may have some knowlede on this matter would be her closest friends, perhaps brucie and the Krays could be of some help. Or maybe Babs would come forward with some idea - if anyone can help please,please contact me.

I will put a nice picture on for you to see if it can jog your memory.

Many thanks........

Elizabeth Hilton.........Clarences ever loving niece........
    things aren,t looking good miss.

the burka boys got really angry at clint eastwood and threw their slippers at him hurting him badly before flying off.

as for everyone else . The squealers are all so scared we're more likely to get Helen Keller to talk. The mods in a coma is about as lively as Liberace's dick when he's looking at a naked woman, all in all this investigation's going at the speed of a wheelchair in a magnet factory.

is there any more foreigners about?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by gene hunt View Post
    things aren,t looking good miss.

the burka boys got really angry at clint eastwood and threw their slippers at him hurting him badly before flying off.

as for everyone else . The squealers are all so scared we're more likely to get Helen Keller to talk. The mods in a coma is about as lively as Liberace's dick when he's looking at a naked woman, all in all this investigation's going at the speed of a wheelchair in a magnet factory.

is there any more foreigners about?
    Plenty of the ladies might have snatched her.........they know she comes from a wealthy family - but i havent had any demands for her return and with it being a jewish holiday she will be wanting some nice chicken soup and gefilterfish balls too - and pompom is used to the best none of your pedigree chum - he has the same as her

I am worried so i think that i will up the reward and wait for a randsom note. Can do no more.......

Thanks for all your help....... how much should i offer for her safe return? Euros or GBP

Thanks i await your reply

Liz Hilton of Hilton Towers....... xx

3. Default

Why are you so worried about that old Clarence tart. Is she a man or woman I can't tell. Let her eat pork and drink brandy with the Jews. I heard Janine Butcher is there too. Poor old Pom Pom might get eaten by Pat Butcher

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12