Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I'm very worried about clarence has anyone seen her?

  1. #1
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default I'm very worried about clarence has anyone seen her?

    The title says it all - Has anyone seen Clarence - we her family have not seen Clarence Hilten for several day's and are offering a reward for her and Pompom dead or alive........

    500 is the reward that is being offered for her hopeful safe return - should anyone have any ideas as to her whereabouts please can you tell us as soon as possible.

    She was last seen going shop lifting - sorry Christmas shopping with Babs on Saturday - if anyone has any information please call me or the local constabulary.

    People that may have some knowlede on this matter would be her closest friends, perhaps brucie and the Krays could be of some help. Or maybe Babs would come forward with some idea - if anyone can help please,please contact me.

    I will put a nice picture on for you to see if it can jog your memory.

    Many thanks........



    Elizabeth Hilton.........Clarences ever loving niece........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clarence with pompom.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	2.2 KB 
ID:	7843  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    wiv me ol ma LIZ of course
    Posts
    71

    Smile I know where she is

    Ello ma make sure you stir the sugar into my tea when you make it ma yeah i,ve seen clarence, i,m almost sure ma, jus wish i could remember 500 quid you say?? i,ll help find her ma, i spend a lot of my time helping old dears cross the road these days ma, reformed i am see. i,ll find your friend DEAD or alive

  3. #3
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    Ello ma make sure you stir the sugar into my tea when you make it ma yeah i,ve seen clarence, i,m almost sure ma, jus wish i could remember 500 quid you say?? i,ll help find her ma, i spend a lot of my time helping old dears cross the road these days ma, reformed i am see. i,ll find your friend DEAD or alive
    Alive would be best and stop calling me ma......... xx

  4. #4

    Default

    Hosdy my little chick pea truffle pie. boss hogg knows everything that goes on in this here county 500 similons youra offering? well i can just tell you now missy apple crumble cake that clarence is staying down with them dern Duke brothers, i,ll send sherif couter straight away

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    with clarence
    Posts
    7

    Unhappy

    Help! someone please please help us! HELP! someone? anyone? Please, please, pretty please help. WE ARE DESPERATE!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    trying to get into a womans knickers
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Don't worry Hot Lizzy I will track down your pets. I know detective that will help you find them. He goes by the name Gene Hunt. I will cover all expenses unlike the mercenary Nick Cotton. JR will sort it out for you. I hope you can show your appreciation in kind when their safely back home. They can join us at Southfork. Miss Ellie would only be too glad to have you.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pompom View Post
    Help! someone please please help us! HELP! someone? anyone? Please, please, pretty please help. WE ARE DESPERATE!
    i seen this wee doggy aye, when i was helping Nick fix that skylight up the ladder i seen the wee dog and heard someone sobbing

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    down the MET
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    Don't worry Hot Lizzy I will track down your pets. I know detective that will help you find them. He goes by the name Gene Hunt. I will cover all expenses unlike the mercenary Nick Cotton. JR will sort it out for you. I hope you can show your appreciation in kind when their safely back home. They can join us at Southfork. Miss Ellie would only be too glad to have you.
    i,m already on the ball here hot lizzy. ok squad, lets start with the obvious, - those FOREIGNERS, the burka boys, bring em all in

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    wiv me ol ma LIZ of course
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eoghan View Post
    i seen this wee doggy aye, when i was helping Nick fix that skylight up the ladder i seen the wee dog and heard someone sobbing
    keep your trap shut son ....er. i mean Dont be building AUNT lizzy,s hopes up unnecessarily. you and me, we can split the reward money 1:499

    here have some beer it,ll help get you through the mornin son

  10. #10
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gene hunt View Post
    i,m already on the ball here hot lizzy. ok squad, lets start with the obvious, - those FOREIGNERS, the burka boys, bring em all in
    Well is you are starting with the foreigners why not start with Carlos he signs himself off as a Johnny Foreigner......thats a good place to start Mr. Hunt.

    Hot Lizzy much appreciates your help here........im terribly worried im thinking of upping the money - what do you think?


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •