Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slayings

Reviews

Cop Slayings

Two men have been shot dead in separate incidents on the island recently:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-30993093.html

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-30994994.html

Why does this happen, can it be stopped?

Reviews

think its part of filming for the next season of love/hate

Reviews

Traveller fued is one that will stay within the traveller community ,so as far as im concerned its of their own making and they can sort it out or continue killing each other .

The second one ,if it is indeed mistaken identity is terrible,but in reply to the OP post.........no it cant be stopped.......because if it mistaken identity then this will happen again many times.

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Traveller fued is one that will stay within the traveller community ,so as far as im concerned its of their own making and they can sort it out or continue killing each other .

The second one ,if it is indeed mistaken identity is terrible,but in reply to the OP post.........no it cant be stopped.......because if it mistaken identity then this will happen again many times.
    Is the Traveller community separate from our society? Do they not have to live within our society?

Reviews

Default This is why these professional "hit's occur (mistaken or otherwise):

NO DRUGS, OK?

LOTS OF DRUGS, LOTS OF $, OK?

LOTS OF DRUGS, LOTS OF $, OK?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Is the Traveller community separate from our society? Do they not have to live within our society?
    I knew EXACTLY what your response would be (You are quite predictable you know).

Its of their own making....let them deal with it.
    They are the ones who keep going on about how they are of a different culture etc......Ongoing (for decades very often) family feuds that spread hate and harbour violence are something that seems to be central to many members of this "different" culture.
    They will eventually see sense or kill each other while trying to do so.............let them find out which method works best!.

The peaceful travellers should keep a distance with regard supporting what goes on ,just like anyone in the settled community would...and if they don't ,they are as bad as the others.

There is enough scum outside of the traveller community for the rest of us to be more concerned with , such as whoever was responsible for what happened in the second link.

Reviews

I knew EXACTLY what your response would be (You are quite predictable you know).

Its of their own making....let them deal with it.
    They are the ones who keep going on about how they are of a different culture etc......Ongoing (for decades very often) family feuds that spread hate and harbour violence are something that seems to be central to many members of this "different" culture.
    They will eventually see sense or kill each other while trying to do so.............let them find out which method works best!.

The peaceful travellers should keep a distance with regard supporting what goes on ,just like anyone in the settled community would...and if they don't ,they are as bad as the others.

There is enough scum outside of the traveller community for the rest of us to be more concerned with , such as whoever was responsible for what happened in the second link.
    Are you trying to disqualify what I say because you claim it's predictable? You waited till I post first?
    Last edited by warmcome; 16-02-15 at 18:08.

Reviews

Are you trying to disqualify what I say because you claim it's predictable? You waited till I post first?
    I am saying your replies generally are tailored to appeal to the bleeding heart do gooders ................Just my opinion.

And yes I did wait for your reply.....with a grin ............ because as I said, I suspected exactly the kind of fence sitting rubbish it would contain.
    Last edited by xagerate; 16-02-15 at 18:18. Reason: Then again....i also suspect your replies are often more designed to provoke reaction rather than express an honest opinion.

Reviews

I am saying your replies generally are tailored to appeal to the bleeding heart do gooders ................Just my opinion.

And yes I did wait for your reply.....with a grin ............ because as I said, I suspected exactly the kind of fence sitting rubbish it would contain.
    You have not studied sociology or criminology? You are not liberal. You believe jail can
    sort out all societies woes. Why hasn't it?
    Last edited by warmcome; 16-02-15 at 18:27. Reason: remove predictability...

Reviews

You have not studied sociology or criminology? You are not liberal. You believe jail can
    sort out all societies woes. why hasn't it?
    Who mentioned jail
    Let the travellers sort out their own mess ....I don't want anyone jailed.Id rather the scum element killed each other and saved us the cost of locking them up if they cant sort it out otherwise.

Same goes for whoever is behind the second story...........Prefer someone else got to them before the police and put them in a hole too.

Eventually there will only be a few to lock up if the rest of them kill each other surely ?
    (Then we can see if jail does/doesn't work eh)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast