Thread: SWAI Press Conference

Reviews

Default SWAI Press Conference

I just watched the recent Conference by SWAI about a human rights based approach to legislation. It was very enlightening to view the opinions of a human rights lawyer, and an on the ground health worker and of course Kate McGrew. But I hope that it doesn't fall on deaf ears. Lets face it, the political policing recently which resulted with kids being arrested for water charges protests shows us that the government are a bunch of wasters. I know there was a spate of burglaries the same morning all these guarda resources were wasted on arresting the protesters in my local area!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KevinACE For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sandy 69 (16-02-15), TonyB (17-02-15)

Here's hoping.

Remind us all again

Who are SWAI?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Peugeot404 View Post
    Remind us all again

Who are SWAI?
    Sex workers Alliance Ireland

Is it online? Do you have a link?

Reviews

Wel done to the SWAI again!

Please remember that some of your opponents are some of the most pure evil gobshites imaginable! And also that the TORLER arguments have no validity and when they're exposed as such, public support will be won!
    Ride them on the beaches!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Gee22 (18-02-15), warmcome (18-02-15)

Reviews

Wink Irish Style-Out of sight

In my experience, Ireland likes it's vice out of sight. headshops (18>) were visible colourful shops
    and at lunchtime, every kid in the country was loitering outside them, fascinated by the fuss.

We reverted to an underground (yes, a bit like the subway) model. All classes of drugs together with
    criminalized dealers who care little about age restriction. All this is now out of sight, Paddy is happy.