Thread: Just in case

Blog Entries

Exclamation Just in case

Just landed back in Canaries, switched on my Irish phone and saw 16 messages from my clients about me in the newspaper today.
    I didnt give any interview for this newspaper, I didn't give any permission to use my copyrighted pics and I also didn't meet nobody from this newspapers in the flesh.
    Many of their comments are lies and i seriously think to bring it to the court.
    just to clear the situation if someone wonders.
    thx J.

ps: stay kinky!

I wouldn't worry about it SexyJessica. Nobody believes what they read in the papers anyhow, and especially in this type of article. Any article is advertising, whether it be fame or notoriety, and those whose interest you gained will be waiting impatiently for your return TO CORK, in the summer, while those who might be deterred by the article will have forgotten about it.
    Enjoy your break back home, and I, for one, look forward to seeing you in the summer.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to alfiecork For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (17-02-15)

Reviews

What paper was the article in? And have they published it on line?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    What paper was the article in? And have they published it on line?
    email sent to you 1h ago

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

dutchtallguy (18-02-15)

I am also curious to read this article and she what nonsense they have come up with

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by urslave188 View Post
    I am also curious to read this article and she what nonsense they have come up with
    this newspaper is not worth to talk about them.
    Thats why i decided not to do the interview for them, but they did it even without me. Interview about me but without me!
    Read better my interview in the Irish Independent last year, much better reputation and also pics taken from their photographer (Kip Carol)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

dutchtallguy (18-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    this newspaper is not worth to talk about them.
    Thats why i decided not to do the interview for them, but they did it even without me. Interview about me but without me!
    Read better my interview in the Irish Independent last year, much better reputation and also pics taken from their photographer (Kip Carol)
    I read your interview you did with the Irish Independent last year and it was a great article which I really enjoyed and the pictures are amazing but being involved in BDSM myself I always want to read any articles published in the papers about it good or bad as I am involved in this scene so it interests me. I am amazed at how ignorant and uninformed most journalists are when they decide to do articles on BDSM or the people involved in this lifestyle.

11. Default

Now now sexy Jessica it's not your first time u boasted to a newspaper in Ireland about your clients and how busy you are .As they say no publicity is bad publicity.
    I have it on good grounds a certain well know journalist is a very good customer of yours.Maybe age is catching up and you need all publicity u can get.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paul6 View Post
    Now now sexy Jessica it's not your first time u boasted to a newspaper in Ireland about your clients and how busy you are .As they say no publicity is bad publicity.
    I have it on good grounds a certain well know journalist is a very good customer of yours.Maybe age is catching up and you need all publicity u can get.
    you have wrong informations.
    Yes, i have been in 2 irish newspaper, but i agreed with them and the journalist was not my client, is female journalist. And i gave them my interview and agreed to publish my pics.
    But this time it was the opposite way. I was very busy when the journalist from the other newspaper contacted me, so i didnt agree to any meeting and also didnt give any interview and and permission to publish my pics. This journalist is NOT my client again, even is male. I NEVER met him.
    Just to make it clear.

I always wonder, how people, who dont know about the reality, can talk about others. Really wonder, which journalist shall be my client. The Lady which i met for the 1st 2 interviews (and agreed for publishing my pics) or the 2nd journalist, who i never saw and met?