Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Irish Women Judged Hottest :) xx

Thumbs up Irish Women Judged Hottest :) xx

Irish women voted among the hottest in the world

Females from Ireland jumped into the top ten of the planet's best-looking nationalities status.

Irish women are among some of the best looking in the world, according to the latest ranking by an international dating website.

Females from Ireland jumped into the top ten of the planet's best-looking nationalities status by the dating website BeautifulPeople.com.

Despite the success of Irish females, Irish men were ranked as the globe's third ugliest.

A mere 12 percent of Irish men who applied to join the dating site had their profiles accepted last year, CorkNews.ie reports.

To gain entry to the club a potential member applies with a photo and a brief profile. Over 48 hours, existing members of the opposite sex vote whether or not to admit them into their exclusive fold. Options are 'Yes definitely', 'Hmm yes, O.K', 'Hmm no, not really' and 'NO Definitely NOT'.

In some slight consolation, Irish men have improved in recent years since they were ranked as the world’s ugliest in 2011.

Swedish men were ranked the most handsome at 65 percent, followed by Brazil at 42 percent and Denmark at 40 percent.

Irish lads also beat their British and Polish counterparts on the dating site where only 9 percent of men managed to get a spot on the dating website.

Greg Hodge, managing director of BeautifulPeople.com said:
    "Irish women have had the biggest move up the rankings, going from 14th place at 19% accepted in 2011 to a very impressive tenth place, at 23%, last year.

He added: "Although Irish men are still represented as the third ugliest country in the world for men, the fact that they come in above their English counterparts does offer a small consolation."

BeautifulPeople.com now has a global membership which exceeds 540,000. Up to 4 million unique visitors visit the site daily, according to a press statement. xx xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Best Before (16-02-15), Larrii (16-02-15), The Hound (15-02-15), ThomasJ (16-02-15), tom rambo (17-02-15), tom sand (15-02-15), Vitruvian (17-02-15), willie wacker (15-02-15)

Yeah, way too cute to get paid for it eh?

Nice one Stephanie It's good to see civvie Irish ladies getting some recognition and praise on this forum for a change. I think loads of them are real head turners.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Hound For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (16-02-15), tom sand (15-02-15)

Reviews

We've a decent record in the Miss World / Miss Universe competitions, Rosanna Davison winner 2003, Siobhàn McClafferty 2nd 1990, Michelle Rocha 2nd '81, Roberta Brown 2nd '82, Gladys Anne Waller 2nd 1965,
    and loads in the top 10.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cosa Nostra For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (16-02-15)

they all have lovely bottoms
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Larrii (16-02-15)

Blog Entries

I love the bit about the men... at least they beat the English lol

Tis grand so

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

joggon (16-02-15), Larrii (16-02-15), tom sand (15-02-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Is it April 1st ??
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Khujo (18-02-15), Rachel Divine (16-02-15), TonyB (17-02-15)

Reviews

I all ways thought that Irish ladies were some of the prettiest ladies in the world, nice to see that I,m right

This photo is on a facebook page SEXY IRISH LADIES

Last edited by willie wacker; 15-02-15 at 22:47.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

joggon (16-02-15), Ladyvonteese (16-02-15), Larrii (16-02-15), tom rambo (17-02-15)

Reviews

Irish women judged hottest ...

Is it just my experience that when any group of women sit down together they spend half their time complimenting each other on how fantastic they look and the other half of it talking about how awful some girl that's not present has been looking recently?

Reviews

Anyone else wondering how many people lie about there nationality on that site? It seems odd that the Irish beat the Poles and Brits .

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast