Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spare a thought for those that work on Christmas Day

Default Spare a thought for those that work on Christmas Day

I have just noticed that staff from E-I are working between 10 and 2 everyday during the holidays and Christmas Day included. Its not only here some shops even open on Christmas. Its a pity these people dont get a day off like the rest of us.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    I have just noticed that staff from E-I are working between 10 and 2 everyday during the holidays and Christmas Day included. Its not only here some shops even open on Christmas. Its a pity these people dont get a day off like the rest of us.
    You are right about that, Christmas Day should be off .
    E-I will not work on these days.My mistake with working days shedule

3. Default

Well hello darling. What are you doing on Christmas Day? Good old JR here will treat you to a day you won't forget. I have a few bottles of Lauren Perrier Rose if you care to join me. If you like chocolate I have all kinds from the best of Belgian to Ferrero Roche. I have a fine big jacuzzi in which you can enjoy all your delights.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    Well hello darling. What are you doing on Christmas Day? Good old JR here will treat you to a day you won't forget. I have a few bottles of Lauren Perrier Rose if you care to join me. If you like chocolate I have all kinds from the best of Belgian to Ferrero Roche. I have a fine big jacuzzi in which you can enjoy all your delights.

Oh Monsieur You Are Spoiling Us.........Ferrero Roche.........wow - why don't ya'll come to my house i have a Jacuzzi, you can ask Bigger Paws he has heard me in there........not joined me mind..........thanks be to god.........

So you wanna come over and see me some time big boy........xxx The Hot One xxx

5. Default

Well hello. I think it's me that's spoilt. Yet another sexy woman crosses my path. What a day I'm having. I'm pretty good at giving a backrub. You lie back and JR will take you to heaven. You don't need to ask me twice. Your invitation is kindly excepted and lets have a splash together

Blog Entries

Another new face, hello JR Ewing.
    That sounds wonderful dear,however I won't be able to join those moments with you.
    I am not a fan of champagne , but chocolate.... ohhh yessss.

Tell you what, I will think about your jacuzzi each time having chocolate this Christams
    I know it is not the same but it will make my sweets more sweeter

7. Default

You think about that darling and enjoy your chocolates.

Well hello. I think it's me that's spoilt. Yet another sexy woman crosses my path. What a day I'm having. I'm pretty good at giving a backrub. You lie back and JR will take you to heaven. You don't need to ask me twice. Your invitation is kindly excepted and lets have a splash together
    be careful JR ya d’ant want anovva Sue Ellen on yer hands, stick ta givin it ta cliff barne’s wiv da strap on mate, cheaper n more fun

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
    be careful JR ya d’ant want anovva Sue Ellen on yer hands, stick ta givin it ta cliff barne’s wiv da strap on mate, cheaper n more fun

Babs, shut it bitch...........dont you ever shut your gob.

Leave those that have nice things to say alone.........Sarah and J.R. Look to me like a match made in heaven - Especially whilst sue ellen is stuck in clink.

Liz xx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sue ellen.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	2.7 KB 
ID:	7837  

I woz referring to u n JR.
    Wot u up ta xmas day then Lizbet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast