Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Understanding Reviews

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Understanding Reviews

Some girls have quite a few reviews, but when you study them may stretch back over five years,

often with large gaps for when they are away and spending their HARD earned money, after making us cum.

I do not go back further than 2014 when checking

Reviews

From experience the ladies with large gaps in their reviews are very often the best at the game as they have built up a loyal customer base and don't have the need to advertise .

Conversely if a lady with lots of good reviews is always advertising I ask why. Why has she not built up a following of repeat business.

One of my favourite ladies has not advertised on here since 2013 and I need to give her two or three days notice if I want to see her . That says something about how she manages her business .
    Last edited by Playitsam; 14-02-15 at 08:24.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Playitsam For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (18-07-15), Gobshite (14-02-15), Vitruvian (14-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    From experience the ladies with large gaps in their reviews are very often the best at the game as they have built up a loyal customer base and don't have the need to advertise .

Conversely if a lady with lots of good reviews is always advertising I ask why. Why has she not built up a following of repeat business.

One of my favourite ladies has not advertised on here since 2013 and I need to give her two or three days notice if I want to see her . That says something about how she manages her business .
    Sorry your statement does not make much sense. It doesn't say anything really about how she manages her business. All it says really is that she will see you when given notice. Maybe she is semi-retired and doesn't want new customers. If you run a business you need to advertise providing you want to grow your business, if your happy with your lot you don't advertise.
    If your statement was true then many of the fine ladies on this site would not advertise and only the new girls would have adds up. How long do you think the lady's who don't advertise would stay in business.

Sorry that statement is one of the stupidest things I've ever read on this site.
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 14-02-15 at 11:57. Reason: Can't believe the stupidity of the statement, just had to say

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    Sorry your statement does not make much sense. It doesn't say anything really about how she manages her business. All it says really is that she will see you when given notice. Maybe she is semi-retired and doesn't want new customers. If you run a business you need to advertise providing you want to grow your business, if your happy with your lot you don't advertise.
    If your statement was true then many of the fine ladies on this site would not advertise and only the new girls would have adds up. How long do you think the lady's who don't advertise would stay in business.

Sorry that statement is one of the stupidest things I've ever read on this site.

to be fair youre both talking equal amounts of bollox with a dose of pimpage for good measure

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    to be fair youre both talking equal amounts of bollox with a dose of pimpage for good measure
    What are the chances to read the two most stupidest things ever on this site in one day.

Can you back up your statement please?

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Some may find this unbelievable but ... There was punting going on long before EI and the Internet .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Playitsam For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (14-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Nope, he runs for cover when challenged.
    He has a habit of doing that I think.

Reviews

Some may find this unbelievable but ... There was punting going on long before EI and the Internet .
    Most/all of the ladies I see tour.
    They only advertise when they tour.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SecretaryLover For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (16-02-15)

13. Default

Some of them it's hard to know if they are legit

This is exactly the case for me, but I don't tour only very rarely.
    When you are in the same place all the time you have your client base well set up an not much need to. I would say 95% of my work would be repeat clients and very very rarely take new clients these days.

If I put my advert up its just to let clients that don't like to contact me in case I'm not there know that I'm working.
    But if you are touring no matter how many or few reviews you have, you need to advertise,

So the amount of reviews you have or how often you advertise is no reflection on how good you are or how well you conduct your business. All girls work differently Xx
    Last edited by amylove69; 18-07-15 at 09:38.
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

Vitruvian (05-08-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast