Thread: man flu preventing me punting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dick man flu preventing me punting

Yesterday i appear to have contracted a big dose of man flu. Im taking medication for it, and am hoping it doesnt ruin my well planned weekend,

It got me to thinking though.. Here i am, feeling absolutely terrible, coughing, spluttering, and generally feeling like someone kicked me with hob nail boots last night whilst i slept in my luxurious bed.
    I obviously cant punt, as i would never dream of giving a lovely lady my sickness..

Its killing me, as there is 1 particular female in cork today, that i have been aching to bang for ages.. and im leaving work at 1 for the day, so have plenty of time to unload both barrels of cock custard whilst with said lady.

I wonder, do any of the lovely ladies have any stories about getting illnesses or being sick because of someone who didnt have my morals???

Food for thought.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Wear a condom over your head.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

wellhungchap (13-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    Yesterday i appear to have contracted a big dose of man flu. Im taking medication for it, and am hoping it doesnt ruin my well planned weekend,

It got me to thinking though.. Here i am, feeling absolutely terrible, coughing, spluttering, and generally feeling like someone kicked me with hob nail boots last night whilst i slept in my luxurious bed.
    I obviously cant punt, as i would never dream of giving a lovely lady my sickness..

Its killing me, as there is 1 particular female in cork today, that i have been aching to bang for ages.. and im leaving work at 1 for the day, so have plenty of time to unload both barrels of cock custard whilst with said lady.

I wonder, do any of the lovely ladies have any stories about getting illnesses or being sick because of someone who didnt have my morals???

Food for thought.
    Their May be a few of us with your morals but very
    few of us have your eloquence, your command of the English language
    or your smooth line of patter with the ladies.
    Tomorrow being Valentimes day I must ask a few young ladies if I can bang them and
    unload 2 barrels of cock custard inside them.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to happygolucky For This Useful Post:

wellhungchap (13-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by happygolucky View Post
    Their May be a few of us with your morals but very
    few of us have your eloquence, your command of the English language
    or your smooth line of patter with the ladies.
    Tomorrow being Valentimes day I must ask a few young ladies if I can bang them and
    unload 2 barrels of cock custard inside them.
    oh... you romantic fool.. im sure you will have them falling at your feet.. fill their shoes with custard for me old pal
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.